Character breakfast disappeared

I had made reservations for the character breakfast on our upcoming Allure cruise back in March. I just noticed that it no longer can be found anywhere on the pre-cruise planner, not in order history, itinerary, nada. Everything else we have ordered/ reserved is there. I do have an email confirming the reservation.

Does anyone know if it's hard to get a reservation on board? We are staying in a suite, so perhaps the concierge could make the reservation once on board, or would it be better to call them now before the trip and get it straigthened out? (It is no longer available at all through the pre-cruise planner).

They may have stopped offering it at that time on that cruise...Royal has a tendency to just make it disappear without ever telling you if they have a schedule change:rolleyes:

In any case- a call to the CS will just be an exercise in futility! I promise you the on board experience will be far better than your pre cruise experience!:D

You have paid handsomely for a suite- yes, use the concierge for this. Let them know you want the breakfast, they will get you in whenever they are having one. It's part of the "regular" breakfast in the MDR, just a bit on the early side and in a special section, so it's easily added...unlike WDW princess dining, you won't get blocked out;) Just address it with the concierge on the first day, you will have no problem!

Have a great cruise!

They may have stopped offering it at that time on that cruise...Royal has a tendency to just make it disappear without ever telling you if they have a schedule change:rolleyes:

In any case- a call to the CS will just be an exercise in futility! I promise you the on board experience will be far better than your pre cruise experience!:D

You have paid handsomely for a suite- yes, use the concierge for this. Let them know you want the breakfast, they will get you in whenever they are having one. It's part of the "regular" breakfast in the MDR, just a bit on the early side and in a special section, so it's easily added...unlike WDW princess dining, you won't get blocked out;) Just address it with the concierge on the first day, you will have no problem!

Have a great cruise!

Thanks so much! The pre-cruise planner has definately been an annoyance, keep running into issues, and you're right, Cs already has been futile with other isses (well in fairness,it depends on who you talk to). I will take your advice and deal with it on the ship.

Thanks so much! The pre-cruise planner has definately been an annoyance, keep running into issues, and you're right, Cs already has been futile with other isses (well in fairness,it depends on who you talk to). I will take your advice and deal with it on the ship.

No one is bigger Royal cheerleader than me for on board product for the dollar spent- but their IT and pre cruise CS/sales are horrendous; as you say there are a few bright spots ( and I've encountered some those folks myself) but its so inconsistent that it negates any faith you can have in the good ones!

Have a great cruise!:D

Archived