Children's Dining Room Menus

Ronath

We're taking our 14 year old granddaughter on the Conquest in July. This will be her first cruise. She is a picky eater. I know they have a children's menu in the dining room. Does anyone have any ideas what is on that menu?

We're taking our 14 year old granddaughter on the Conquest in July. This will be her first cruise. She is a picky eater. I know they have a children's menu in the dining room. Does anyone have any ideas what is on that menu?

Do You Offer A Children's Menu?spacer.gif

Carnival's children's menu is presented in a small booklet with a packet of crayons.

Fresh Fruit Cocktail

Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich

Hamburger - Cheeseburger

Chicken Nuggets

Hot Dog

Pepperoni Pizza - Cheese Pizza

French Fries

From the Captain's Sweet Treasure Chest

Chocolate Brownies

Ice Creams

Banana Split

Jello with Custard

Assorted Cookies

Shame that she is a picky eater since cruise ships give you the opportunity to try new and interesting things. On our first cruise my family ordered something each night that was new and we never ever tried..like the soups. Found out the strawberry and pumpkin soups were so good they have become staples on our next cruises. We also tried pheasant--yuck. but we tried it.

have you seen the new menus??

http://community.webshots.com/album/231083491RrRMfu

This may not be the brightest question, but if your on a 5 day cruise do you get the first 5 days of the menue posted, or could it be different. Also what about the lunch and breakfast menues, are they posted somewhere. I know on Carnival web page there is a sample menue, but nothing that you could actually make plans by so you don't have to check at the dinning room everyday.

Terri

in the case of a 4 day or a three day cruise...everyone gets the formal menus.

I questioned what the menu will be on a 6 day cruise and its the first 6 days and the cruisers after us will start on the 7th day menu.

We just returned from the Victory yesterday....there is indeed a children's menu...with the typical burgers, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, mac and cheese & pizza, all served with fries (actually thery were out of menus but the waiter told us the food choices) We traveled with 4 childen,but my niece is really pickey and we found that if there was something on the menu for example beef wellington, that she could just have the filet from inside, they provided her with plain chicken, plain turkey, and a few other things as the week progressed...actually there was one night where smoked turkey was on top of a pasta dish and they gave my son a bowl full of smoked turkey cubes (no pasta or sauce) and some fries..He loved it....It definately helps to become friendly with the wait staff that is how we found all of the "secrets" out.

The kids can also get cookies or a banana split for dessert, and a fruit plate as an appetizer.

Archived