dawn princess , obstucted view cabins

dutchie6

Hi there, doing the 35 day cruise around Australia and N.Z on the 11th of October , 2013. Could anyone advise me on how badly obstructed cabin D617 is on the Dawn Princess? I have been on that ship twice before, but always a window view. I am getting rather worried now, if I did the right thing by booking this cabin. I just did a cruise on the Oosterdam ,last month, and I was behind a Tender Boat the whole 28 days, there was very lilltle light in this cabin, and had to keep the light on during the day for the whole cruise. Please let me know what to expect, are there any photos of that cabin at all? Thank you for any advise given.

I knew there was a thread on this subj. I have attached a link to a picture site off this forum that shows the view from your very cabin and a lot of others on that deck.

Here you go. Yours is the last photo, D 617.

https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/dawn-sea-sun-princess/cabins-601--623

Hi Gunner22aa, thank you so much for your info, I am now at peace with that cabin, there is some light, and sea view, at that price, it will be worth staying in an ob-structed cabin, now looking forward to cruising:D. Anyone else going on that cruise?

Archived