Blue lagoon timing

cvskult

Hey, I'm looking at booking the blue lagoon dolphin encounter through shore excursions group since it saves like $35 then booking with carnival. They have one at 8 or 10:30. We dock at 7am will we be off the ship by 8? I am thinking they would not offer this time for our specific boat and day if this was not doable, they also say they give full refunds if you can make your tour if the boat is delayed or misses port.

I would like to do the earlier one so that we have some time at the beach after sounds like we would have to take a 2pm ferry back as 4pm would be cutting it to close to be back on board at 430.

Hey, I'm looking at booking the blue lagoon dolphin encounter through shore excursions group since it saves like $35 then booking with carnival. They have one at 8 or 10:30. We dock at 7am will we be off the ship by 8? I am thinking they would not offer this time for our specific boat and day if this was not doable, they also say they give full refunds if you can make your tour if the boat is delayed or misses port.

I would like to do the earlier one so that we have some time at the beach after sounds like we would have to take a 2pm ferry back as 4pm would be cutting it to close to be back on board at 430.

Shore excursions is a reseller for www.dolphinencounters.com

I doubt their policy is different from the tour operator. Have you checked to see if your time is available thru dolphinencounters. Shore excursions will take your reservation then check the availability.

Shore excursions is a reseller for www.dolphinencounters.com

I doubt their policy is different from the tour operator. Have you checked to see if your time is available thru dolphinencounters. Shore excursions will take your reservation then check the availability.

I emailed them directly with a bunch of questions all they asked was what ship I was coming in on so it made seem like the would not let me book directly with them.

I emailed them directly with a bunch of questions all they asked was what ship I was coming in on so it made seem like the would not let me book directly with them.

Some ships have contracts with Blue Lagoon that don't allow the tour operator to sell direct to the cruisers.

If you get in at 7am, you should be able to get over to Paradise Island Ferry Terminal for 8am. You need to be there 30 minutes before boarding time.

Cabs are waiting. $4pp plus $1 toll for the car. Make sure you tell them that you are in a rush to get to the terminal. Rush hour traffic can be brutal, especially going over the bridge.

Sounds like a good plan. We have been there many times and always enjoy it.

yes i knew booking direct would be a long shot. That is why i figured this other tour operator would be good since still save us money. What time do you think we should be waiting at the gangway. I know in the past I have missed hearing that we can off the ship though I don't think I have ever been in a rush like this.

yes i knew booking direct would be a long shot. That is why i figured this other tour operator would be good since still save us money. What time do you think we should be waiting at the gangway. I know in the past I have missed hearing that we can off the ship though I don't think I have ever been in a rush like this.

You need to be one of the first off the ship. The line for taxi's can get very long when everyone tries to leave at once.

Archived