Our joyous Carnival Breeze Wedding Review!!

I have 6 bridesmaids and 6 groomsmen also...I thought I was the only bride in this forum with a big bridal party..Oh we need to chat honey lol

Thats amazing!! I cant beleive you made those!! you are so creative! I just ordered mine got a good deal so i cant complain! got everyones for the whole wedding party for 300!! i Think that is awesome! considering i have 6 bridesmaide and 6 groomsmen LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OMG I cant believe I missed this post.. those pics are great I love the white flower for your hair. I am going to be searching for a similar clip for me..

Our face "page" group for the Cruise Bride Reunion Cruise made me get lazy about coming here to the wedding board we all actually met on.. Glad I came today so I could see this post.. I am getting married on the Breeze on 10/27/13.. and your pics and review will help me get a little more prepared and excited.. Thanks.

First of all CONGRATS!!! You were a beautiful bride and looks as though you enjoyed your special day.

We are getting married on the Breeze January 4th - would you mind sharing your invitations, response cards or directions that you provided to the guests; I am struggling here

Can you tell me how many non sailing guests you had -

Did you do the all inclusive alcohol and appetizers; we chose this package as well as the DJ

Anything you wish you had done but didn't

Thanks and again congrats to you

PS - Shatima, I have seen your threads throughout the wedding forum and you make me chuckle (in a good way) I have learned a lot from you ;)

Thanks so much!! Sorry I've been away from these boards for too long...trying to catch up on questions to help as much as I can! For my invitations I went with weddingpaperdivas.com and ordered the matching response cards for the invitations we loved. For directions, we provided the address to the port on our invitations and instructed them to look for signs for the specific ship to see which terminal it's at upon arrival. That seemed to work well and everyone made it there no problem! lol

We had 38 non-sailing and 12 sailing guests (we had a blast with our sailing friends!)

Yes, we did the DJ and the deluxe package with open bar and lite bites and it was perfect! Everyone loved the food and drinks and had a great time!

I made a photo list and forgot to actually give it to the photographer, but he still did an awesome job so it worked out well :)

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this detailed review. I will be getting married on the Breeze on July 30th and only made the decision to do so just 4 months prior. We found out my fiance will be deploying to the Middle East in September, so we basically decided so quickly to do a cruise wedding with our nearest and dearest (i.e. the people who would be willing to spend the $$$ and time to join us - LOL)

This review has helped me understand the ship better and thus help me with my planning so much! :p

Aww congrats to you both!! I'm so glad my review was helpful and I hope your wedding is amazing and that you all have a blast! Thank your fiance for me for their service and may God protect them while they are away :)

Great review! Thank you for sharing. I stopped looking for Breeze reviews for a while, and I got lucky tonight!

Your pictures are gorgeous. Now I need to get pictures as a wedding gift somehow!

A) Thanks for clarifying the music issue. Good to know that I can burn songs (instead of finding original cds). It never occurred to me to put 1 song on each cd. Sounds like an opportunity for me to lose something.

B) How long did you take pictures after the ceremony and before the reception? And how long after the reception? Photographer waited until AFTER the reception, right? I don't want to miss that expensive hour and a half!

C) Did you get a special rate for your guests at that hotel?

D) Were they really strict about the one carry-on and a garment bag rule for the bride and groom?

E) Which cake flavor did you pick? Was it good?

That's all I can think of now. Between your review and your answers to Shatima's questions (VA!!!!!), I am more informed. Thank you again.

Thank you for your kind words!!:D Sorry I've been away from the boards for so long, trying to catch up on questions!

A) LOL I had a box with all the wedding items I needed to carry on and once in the waiting area before boarding, I gave both labeled CDs to the coordinator and she handled it well from there so that I wouldn't lose them!

B) After the ceremony we only spent probably not even 10 mins taking pictures as we wanted to get on to the reception! After the reception I'm not even sure because I was truly in such a happy daze that I didn't really have good perception of time lol I think it really depends on the flow of the day and how many pictures you want after as well as the muster drill and all that lol Yes the photographer took several pictures during the reception (not disturbing you) and after.

C) We didn't have everyone at the same hotel as some people were staying with family and coming at all sorts of different times/days so the only group we had for sure in the same hotel was our wedding party. Everyone else did their own thing for what worked for them and it was one less thing for us to stress about and worked out great!

D) We didn't run into any issues with our carry-ons at all. If you do, just have your bridal party assist with carrying items on. We made sure everyone had a job to help us out and to not lose items.

E) We picked vanilla cake with strawberry filling and it was delicious!

Hey my wedding ring twin! LOL I must say I loved your review! It was so detailed and I'm so happy for you! You were a very beautiful bride! I loved your bridesmaid dresses where did you pick them from? Also did you provide the accessories for your cake? Did you make your bouquet? I love your reception room, kind of makes me wish I picked Breeze lol Great Review!

LOL! Hey ring twin! Thank you so much, that is very sweet of you! The bridesmaid dresses are from a small local bridal shop, unfortunately I cannot for the life of me remember who makes them :( Yes, for the cake accessories I bought both the gumpaste flowers and the beautiful topper from sellers on Etsy.com. If you go on there and search you will find tons of awesome options at great prices. Yep! I did make my bouquet and I had fun making it and loved the results. I bought my supplies from Hobby Lobby and the memorial charm for my parent's picture from a seller on Etsy. It saves HUNDREDS of dollars making your own bouquets if you don't mind it. My bridesmaids made theirs.

Hope all your planning is going well!! :)

OMG I cant believe I missed this post.. those pics are great I love the white flower for your hair. I am going to be searching for a similar clip for me..

Our face "page" group for the Cruise Bride Reunion Cruise made me get lazy about coming here to the wedding board we all actually met on.. Glad I came today so I could see this post.. I am getting married on the Breeze on 10/27/13.. and your pics and review will help me get a little more prepared and excited.. Thanks.

Thank you so much!! :) I got my hair clip from the bridal shop where I bought my dress. Happy plannning to you and I'm glad my review can be of some help!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks so much!! Sorry I've been away from these boards for too long...trying to catch up on questions to help as much as I can! For my invitations I went with weddingpaperdivas.com and ordered the matching response cards for the invitations we loved. For directions, we provided the address to the port on our invitations and instructed them to look for signs for the specific ship to see which terminal it's at upon arrival. That seemed to work well and everyone made it there no problem! lol

We had 38 non-sailing and 12 sailing guests (we had a blast with our sailing friends!)

Yes, we did the DJ and the deluxe package with open bar and lite bites and it was perfect! Everyone loved the food and drinks and had a great time!

I made a photo list and forgot to actually give it to the photographer, but he still did an awesome job so it worked out well :)

Thanks for your reply - we were worried that we would only be able to have 20 non sailing guests and I think we may be a few over that so I am happy to hear that you had 38 :)

What room was the wedding held and was the reception in the disco? I was told by our planner that since we had the DJ it would be in the disco

I cant believe how fast this is coming up and how ill prepared I am :confused:

Thanks for your reply - we were worried that we would only be able to have 20 non sailing guests and I think we may be a few over that so I am happy to hear that you had 38 :)

What room was the wedding held and was the reception in the disco? I was told by our planner that since we had the DJ it would be in the disco

I cant believe how fast this is coming up and how ill prepared I am :confused:

Our ceremony was held in the Limelight Lounge which we loved out of all the possible ceremony location options. Yes, with the DJ the reception will be in the disco which you will love! They did such a awesome job with the layout of everything and it was a fun environment. :)

Our ceremony was held in the Limelight Lounge which we loved out of all the possible ceremony location options. Yes, with the DJ the reception will be in the disco which you will love! They did such a awesome job with the layout of everything and it was a fun environment. :)

Thank you so much - your pictures are just amazing!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening and congratulations! Your pictures are AMAZING! Me and my fiance are considering getting married on a cruise next yr. If we do, we definately want the Carnival Breeze. How many people attended your wedding? Which package did u choose? And what room did u have the reception? Thank u!!

• 2 weeks later...
Good evening and congratulations! Your pictures are AMAZING! Me and my fiance are considering getting married on a cruise next yr. If we do, we definately want the Carnival Breeze. How many people attended your wedding? Which package did u choose? And what room did u have the reception? Thank u!!

Thank you!! :) As I mentioned we had 50 guests total, we went with the deluxe package and our reception was held in the disco automatically since we booked the DJ. I definitely recommend the Breeze for a wedding, they did an awesome job all around. Good luck to you and your fiance!! :)