Hyatt Vancouver

There is no shuttle but a cab fare will be less than $10. It is an easy walk, all downhill with curb cuts at corners for your luggage. The hotel may have a few bikes otherwise if you walk down Georgia and Denman and beyond you will find all kinds of bike rentals. There was a bike rental place down on the sea wall just west of Canada Place but on a recent thread no one was sure that it was still there...at least as I recall.

PD - I can update the bike rental at the convention center - when I went by there the other day it was opened for business and was charging $10.50 an hour vs $12.00 for Trevor Linden's club 16 rentals. I beleive it is called EZEE Ryders - appears to be seasonal - while I didn't look to closely it also appeared to have electric scooters for rent as well.

Will do a little sleuthing and see what I can find for everyone.

Cheers

Dennis

Thanks for this information. If its a nice day, we will walk to the ship terminal. I did a street view with google maps but I'm not sure where you enter Canada place to get to the cruise ships. Do I walk down the ramp underground or is that for buses and taxis

Thanks for this information. If its a nice day, we will walk to the ship terminal. I did a street view with google maps but I'm not sure where you enter Canada place to get to the cruise ships. Do I walk down the ramp underground or is that for buses and taxis

Actually there's a small walkway just to the left of the vehicle ramp, and to the right of the stairs going up, marked with a little green sign. Either that, or enter the hotel and take the elevator down to the P1 level.

Archived