Magic -- May 10th sailing

iggy's mom

DH & I just returned from the May 10th sailing on the Magic. The cruise was wonderful!

I don't know if I will have time to post a full review but if anyone has any questions, I will try to answer them.

We had 4 sea days and our ports were Castaway Cay, Orlando and Key West. We had a great time in each port and the sea days were perfect as DH likes to just veg and I go out and get involved with everything.

Our stateroom attendant was Pa and she was very personable and got to know our routine after the first day. Our head server was Natalie and she was probably the best server we have had on any ship, any line.

Clair

We were also on this cruise and...Pa was also our stateroom hostess! She was delightful - I wrote a special note commending her for her wonderful, personable service for the comment drop box.

This was a fantastic cruise! Loved CC and our 1 day at WDW. A week later I still have the post-cruise blues. :( But wonderful memories of a great vacation!

Archived