Elua

Ronnieslady

Is there any chance you will be on the Star Princess in April of next year??

We are thinking of booking April 4th,2014 out of LA on the Star Princess to Hawaii. It returns day before Easter.

We missed you on our last cruise, which was April 24th of this year on the Golden. We have heard many wonderful things about you both:D One of these days we want to cruise with you guys.

Thanks in advance for responding,:D I might post this on the Princess boards also.

Grace:)

Aloha Grace,

I trust that even though we were not with you on that final cruise, you had an enjoyable time. The islands are of course beautiful and interesting, and the Golden, which had been our home for the better part of five years is always welcoming to all the guests. But, to your question at hand.

As of right now, we will be on the Star Princess for the entire season, which includes the cruise you asked about. Now, let me put in a disclaimer here because as I am sure you read about in a few threads on these boards, there were some people who were most unhappy about us leaving the Golden before the April 24th cruise, the one that you were on. IF, and it is a big if, Princess wants us to go to Japan again for the start of the next Japanese season, (which will encompass two ships, the Sun and the Diamond) then we would probably be taken off the ship early to be there for the start of it. How early is hard to say, as I don't have a cruise atlas in front of me right now. Nothing has been said to us, and no one has asked, but there is always that possibility. I am sure as of today, no decision has been made, but if you ever need to ask a question about our whereabouts or schedule, you can contact the Princess office in Santa Clarita. We work for the Entertainment/Passenger Programming department, but specifically, as part of the Enrichment Program. They will usually have the best idea of where we will be for the coming seasons.

Both Leialoha and I hope to see you on the Star for this, or some other cruise this season. We have a few new things percolating that we are excited to share with the passengers, both music wise and presentation/class wise. It should be a great season!!

A Hui Hou,

Dave

(of Elua)

Aloha Grace,

I trust that even though we were not with you on that final cruise, you had an enjoyable time. The islands are of course beautiful and interesting, and the Golden, which had been our home for the better part of five years is always welcoming to all the guests. But, to your question at hand.

As of right now, we will be on the Star Princess for the entire season, which includes the cruise you asked about. Now, let me put in a disclaimer here because as I am sure you read about in a few threads on these boards, there were some people who were most unhappy about us leaving the Golden before the April 24th cruise, the one that you were on. IF, and it is a big if, Princess wants us to go to Japan again for the start of the next Japanese season, (which will encompass two ships, the Sun and the Diamond) then we would probably be taken off the ship early to be there for the start of it. How early is hard to say, as I don't have a cruise atlas in front of me right now. Nothing has been said to us, and no one has asked, but there is always that possibility. I am sure as of today, no decision has been made, but if you ever need to ask a question about our whereabouts or schedule, you can contact the Princess office in Santa Clarita. We work for the Entertainment/Passenger Programming department, but specifically, as part of the Enrichment Program. They will usually have the best idea of where we will be for the coming seasons.

Both Leialoha and I hope to see you on the Star for this, or some other cruise this season. We have a few new things percolating that we are excited to share with the passengers, both music wise and presentation/class wise. It should be a great season!!

A Hui Hou,

Dave

(of Elua)

Good to know you are planning the Star for 2014. We are already booked and hope you will do the Grand in 2015! We really missed you on the 4/24/2013 golden cruise!

Hello,

We are taking the 15 day Hawaii December 5-December 20, 2013 cruise on the Star Princess.

We are hoping you will also be on this cruise and look forward meeting you.

So many people have said you make the cruise special.:)

Trish

Hello,

We are taking the 15 day Hawaii December 5-December 20, 2013 cruise on the Star Princess.

We are hoping you will also be on this cruise and look forward meeting you.

So many people have said you make the cruise special.:)

Trish

Trish,

If you haven't yet, stop by the roll call for the cruise and say hello!

A pretty small group so far but we are still a ways off before the cruise.

And I can't say enough about Dave and Leialoha, they do make the cruise something special.

Here is a link to the roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1720491

Trish,

If you haven't yet, stop by the roll call for the cruise and say hello!

A pretty small group so far but we are still a ways off before the cruise.

And I can't say enough about Dave and Leialoha, they do make the cruise something special.

Here is a link to the roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1720491

:):):) Mahalo for the kind words...

Malama Pono,

Dave

(of Elua

Archived