Nice to Monaco port

lamwinn

Please advise any good transfer service company you would recommend from Nice Airport to Monaco port or Port Hercule. We will be on Oceania cruise in June 2013. Thank you for your help and your time.

hi

we're on the same cruise and we use http://www.nice-airport-shuttle.com

for the shuttleservice it's 36 euro/person for 1-3 persons and 30 euro for 4-6 persons.

you can also choose for a private-service (see at their website for prices).

our flight arrives at nice-airport at 1 pm and propably we 'll visit nice centre for a few hours before hadding to monaco-port.

maybe you're interested in sharing this or another transfer/tour?

Hello "Cool Cruiser", I would love to share the transfer cost or tour with you. It sounds good. We are 2 people including my husband. We also come in to Nice Airport around that time. WHich cruise liner are you one? We will be on Oceania. Please let me know. Thank you

hello

we fly from Dusseldorf with Lufthansa/Eurowings flightnumber LH3272 and arrival is planned at 1;10 pm

what do you prefer: riding straight to monaco cruiseport or having a visit at nice-citycenter for a few hours?

in this case I think we have to put our luggages in lockers at the airport before taking a cab to the citycenter and back to the airport. This ride costs 14 euro per person one way.

If not, I plan going to Nice from our day in Cannes.

Please let me know, so I can contact the shuttlecompany.

We plan a private tour from Livorno to Lucca and Barga (the green hills northern Lucca).

I put all the information on the oceania riviera roll call of our voyage.

Also in Olbia I think of arranging a cap to Palau and take a ferry to the Maddalena Island.

Just let me know if you want to join us.

For further contacts you may also use my emailadress:

marina.pauly@riemst.be

Airport in Nice not far from city, you can take bus for ( if I remember correctly) 3 E and go along Promenade Anglais and through Downtown to railway station. Train ride from this station to Monaco about 20 min, to Cannes about 30 min.

Archived