May 21st will we actually find out anything today ?

I have been told by my TA reservations will open at 9 AM on the 28th but of course that may change by Tuesday. The 2 PM time above is probably based on where the posted lives which appears to be Scotland.

Well a diamond + Agent just said June 4th along with PR post & Picture from Twitter lol.

And I thought the CSR agents at NCL were misinformed ??? Me thinks one department doesn't

Communicate with others at RCCL.

Are we all ready to be WoW'D on free for all Tuesday ????? :).

Well a diamond + Agent just said June 4th along with PR post & Picture from Twitter lol.

And I thought the CSR agents at NCL were misinformed ??? Me thinks one department doesn't

LMAO :):):) Sign me up, Hope no one calls 911 while I'm listening to elevator music !!! they will just have to listen to while I'm treating them

Are we there yet ? :p

Can I start packing ? :o

I have been sitting here studying deck plans...again.....trying to do my cabin list...while chatting on phone to my friend who is doing her cabin list too....and we had to give up...cause ...We Need The Prices.

And RCCL is taking there newest investment to Nassau on the ING. The US State department

Just issued a security advisory for this place. The place was a dump 25yrs ago. Hopefully RCCL will have a change of heart and do the eastern Caribbean Itin on 11/23/14

http://www.thebahamasweekly.com/publish/international/U_S_State_Department_Security_Message_Increase_in_Armed_Robberies_in_Nassau_The_Bahamas28433.shtml

Since the inaugural, the hoopla, and Thanksgiving all fall in the month of November 2014, we decided we won't be sailing Quantum at that time.

We are now focusing now on the June/July 2015 itineraries on the Quantum, now if I think I understand correctly, bookings during that time won't be out until next year, right?

Since the inaugural, the hoopla, and Thanksgiving all fall in the month of November 2014, we decided we won't be sailing Quantum at that time.

We are now focusing now on the June/July 2015 itineraries on the Quantum, now if I think I understand correctly, bookings during that time won't be out until next year, right?

March/April 2014 for the Summer of 2015 on the QOS (Bermuda/Bermuda Eastern Carribean).

Update from the D+ Desk, Lavonia

The C&A will open at 0800 on 5/28/13. Full deposits will be required. C&A numbers are a must. You can't book on the RCCL site to hold a room. A deposit is required.

Ok thanks. I'll just sit back on Tuesday and watch - I'll bring the popcorn. :D

I'M glad that we have 2 more sailings planned on the EXOS before she departs :)

The C&A will open at 0800 on 5/28/13. Full deposits will be required. C&A numbers are a must. You can't book on the RCCL site to hold a room. A deposit is required.

Umm...US office opens at 8am but UK office opens at 2pm...so UK will be an hour later opening than US ...wow it just keeps getting better and better.:eek:

That means that the reps will be in the C&A office at 5AM. I do hope they have good strong coffee ready for them.

You can also convert a NC booking.

That means that the reps will be in the C&A office at 5AM. I do hope they have good strong coffee ready for them.

You can also convert a NC booking.

I used a NC booking for the Oasis TA. They required a full deposit:( I think I read on another thread that a full deposit is required for Quantum also.

I used a NC booking for the Oasis TA. They required a full deposit:( I think I read on another thread that a full deposit is required for Quantum also.
That's really BS! What would be the point in using my NCC if I am required to provide the full deposit anyway? I would rather save it then.

That's strange. We booked all 4 cruises on Oasis for the entire month of September while on board Enchantment and only paid $100pp for each cruise.

I remember reading your post at the time with regards to this matter, very strange as no one else reported this happening to them...only if in a GS or above would you need to pay higher deposit when using a NC.

Hey Ken...you want to call again and see if you get a different answer ? :p

I just checked and was told it would be 9AM EST and NC's can be used.

Hey Ken...you want to call again and see if you get a different answer ? :p

I just checked and was told it would be 9AM EST and NC's can be used.

I just spoke to Laurie and she stated a 0800 opening on 5/28. A full deposit will be required.

WoW, 2 for 2 with the D+ Desk lol.

I just had an on-line chat with Kristin at C&A and here is what she had to say..........

Chat Content:

KristinRCCL: [15:38] Thank you for contacting Royal Caribbean International's Crown & Anchor Society. My name is Kristin. How may I assist you?

Patti : [15:39] Hello Kristin, I am calling about May 28th and booking Quantum. I was told I could convert a NC when booking. Is this correct?

KristinRCCL: [15:41] Yes, you can convert a decide later next cruise for the Quantum of the seas.

Patti : [15:42] Since the Decide Later booking I want to convert already has both of our names on it, will any further deposit be necessay?

KristinRCCL: [15:44] We have not been advised that it would be any different than normal decide later cruises. No additional deposit would be required.

Patti: [15:45] Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day.

KristinRCCL: [15:45] You are very welcome, is there anything else I can assist you with?

Patti : [15:45] Not at the moment.

KristinRCCL: [15:46] Have a wonderful day , and enjoy your sailing on the Quantum of the seas!

I just spoke to Laurie and she stated a 0800 opening on 5/28. A full deposit will be required.

If you book a normal cruise from home, a full deposit has always been required unless you were booking during a special reduced deposit promo.

So I guess that would make sense that if you are converting a Decide Later Booking for Quantum you would still maintain the same reduced deposit just like when converting it and booking any other ship.

Ah would that be 8AM Wichita time perhaps so then that would be 9AM Eastern time which would be 6AM in Oregon.

:confused:

I was told by C&A...

Decide later booking is good for Tuesday.

Bookings start at 8 am EST which is when they open.

Prices and dates will not be available until 8 am on the 28th.

Maybe when we call they will tell us they still don't have the prices and if we would like we can book and cancel later if we don't like the price. I am expecting anything at this point.

Archived