May 21st will we actually find out anything today ?

I Had a bad experience on the EXOS during opening day trying to book the EXOS for a future

Sailing. The dates were not loaded in at the time of the appointment. I emailed my T/A from

The ship to book the sailing. Yes, Tuesday should be quite a challenge :)

I am wondering if I should just wait and make my appointment for the next day, May 29th while on board??? Maybe waiting one day they will work out all the bugs. Not sure what to do. I guess I can always make an appointment for May 28th later in the day, 5pm and see what happens. Will definitely come back and post my experience for sure. :rolleyes:

And that's if it the ITIN's are loaded into the system at that time, On a separate note, no automated bookings will be allowed until 6/4/13 as per RCCl. T/A's will also have to phone RCCL, as per 2 of my T/A's. it's shaping up to be a free for all Tuesday for RCCL.

Ken when were you given this info ?

I heard bookings will be able to done online from 28th May.

Phone call only as per the T/A. I guess you could try online and see. ????

I got an email just a little while ago and it gave three options to book:

BOOK A WORLD OF WOW ON QUANTUM OF THE SEASSM

Mark your calendars! As a valued Crown & Anchor® member, be the first to book Quantum of the Seas beginning on May 28!

Quantum of the Seas is a true leap forward – with North StarSM, RipCord by iFly®, as well as the most sophisticated staterooms in our fleet.

Sail a range of itineraries throughout the Caribbean and Bahamas, including our very own private beach paradises of Labadee® and CocoCay.®

To book on May 28, call us at 1.877.821.2513, visit us online or contact your professional travel agent.

Yes, I thought the same as well. Please let it be so, in either case I may have phone in hand and other hand on computer, lol!!

Ken, that doesn't affect LA's on board ships does it?? The only way they can book is through the computer.

Yes, I understand that, at the time of my appointment, the Bookings were not open to anyone

And the next appointment was 4 hours later. I just emailed my T/a and all was well.

BOOK A WORLD OF WOW ON QUANTUM OF THE SEASSM

Mark your calendars! As a valued Crown & Anchor® member, be the first to book Quantum of the Seas beginning on May 28!

Quantum of the Seas is a true leap forward – with North StarSM, RipCord by iFly®, as well as the most sophisticated staterooms in our fleet.

Sail a range of itineraries throughout the Caribbean and Bahamas, including our very own private beach paradises of Labadee® and CocoCay.®

To book on May 28, call us at 1.877.821.2513, visit us online or contact your professional travel agent.

Hopefully the online booking booking will be available :)

Thank you Fred :D...good to see I didn't dream the info you can book online :o....I am not insane..I am not crazy..I just need a cruise.

And that's if it the ITIN's are loaded into the system at that time, On a separate note, no automated bookings will be allowed until 6/4/13 as per RCCl. T/A's will also have to phone RCCL, as per 2 of my T/A's. it's shaping up to be a free for all Tuesday for RCCL.
Yes, I understand that, at the time of my appointment, the Bookings were not open to anyone

And the next appointment was 4 hours later. I just emailed my T/a and all was well.

I was referring to your post above regarding booking Quantum over the internet.

According to the email that we just got looks like they are gonna man the phones and the computers.:D

"To book on May 28, call us at 1.877.821.2513, visit us online or contact your professional travel agent".

I was referring to your post above regarding booking Quantum over the internet.

According to the email that we just got looks like they are gonna man the phones and the computers.:D

"To book on May 28, call us at 1.877.821.2513, visit us online or contact your professional travel agent".

From T/A , the T/A will also have to phone An agent at RCCL

"Automated bookings will not start until June 4

You will need to book them direct with RCCL and transfer them to us

One transfer form for each booking please

I have attached the form"

Hopefully RCCL online booking engine will be available for us through the RCCL site ??

I really can't believe that pricing won't be available until 5/28. I can't imagine what kind of theory is based on that decision. <sigh>

Totally agree :)

We are getting kind of tired of this. Q will be around for quite a while. Might just bag this inaugural cruise and find something with no aggravation and far less pricey.

Rick and Deirdra

I have been watching this thread today. We were interested in the TA but I think we will pass. Tired of RCI's ridiculous games. To not release pricing at least a full week prior to the opening of the bookings is crazy. Now we find out they are going to limit the TA passenger count which will drive already crazy prices higher. No thanks.

Over the weekend we booked the new Viking Star. Seems that we are moving away from RCI. Quantum was the only ship in the fleet that interested us at this time. Looks like more cruises on Celebrity. :rolleyes:

Totally agree :)

Maybe they are going to 'surprise' us with rates we never thought possible! :D:):D

Future Cruises:

Celebrity-Summit-Bermuda-2013

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Bermuda/Caribbean-2014

Past Cruises:

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Bermuda/Caribbean-2013

NCL-Norwegian Gem-Bahamas-2012

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Eastern Caribbean-2012

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Bermuda-2011

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Eastern Caribbean-2011

RCCL-Allure of the Seas-Labadee Extravaganza-2010

NCL-Norwegian Jewel-Bahamas-2010

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Bermuda/Bahamas-2010

NCL-Norwegian Jewel-New England & Canada-2009

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Eastern Caribbean-2009

HAL- Eurodam-NYC Introduction Cruise-2008

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Southern Caribbean-2008

RCCL-Radiance of the Seas-Hawaii Circle-2007

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Bermuda-2006

RCCL-Jewel of the Seas-Westbound Transatlantic-2005

RCCL-Voyager of the Seas-Western Caribbean-2004

RCCL-Serenade of the Seas-Canada-2003

Maybe they are going to 'surprise' us with rates we never thought possible! :D:):D

Future Cruises:

Celebrity-Summit-Bermuda-2013

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Bermuda/Caribbean-2014

Past Cruises:

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Bermuda/Caribbean-2013

NCL-Norwegian Gem-Bahamas-2012

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Eastern Caribbean-2012

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Eastern Caribbean-2011

RCCL-Allure of the Seas-Labadee Extravaganza-2010

NCL-Norwegian Jewel-Bahamas-2010

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Bermuda/Bahamas-2010

NCL-Norwegian Jewel-New England & Canada-2009

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Eastern Caribbean-2009

HAL- Eurodam-NYC Introduction Cruise-2008

RCCL-Explorer of the Seas-Southern Caribbean-2008

RCCL-Radiance of the Seas-Hawaii Circle-2007

RCCL-Jewel of the Seas-Westbound Transatlantic-2005

RCCL-Voyager of the Seas-Western Caribbean-2004

RCCL-Serenade of the Seas-Canada-2003

Yeah, 7K for 3 in a D-1 for the 11-23-14 sailing ,lol. I have the Granduer booked during the same time period for 3 in a JS Aft for under 3K

I just received a very nice email from a very nice lady at Royal Caribbean who confirmed that yes there will be a Quantum of the Seas Transatlantic and "limited guests" was referring to the fact they will not be sailing full.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee bring it on Royal ...now give us prices please !!!!!!!! :D

QN Transatlantic here I come...yippeee yahoooo and yes oh yes oh yes been planning this one for a long time :D:D

Sorry :o I am just a wee bittie excited....and really really trying not to say..."I told you so"...no no no must not say it...bad bad Liz :o

Still confused about the time we will be able to call and book on the 28th. Is it 8 am, 9 am or some lucky guess in between. We will be arriving in Anchorage Alaska early morning on Wednesday for our Princess cruise so we will not be able to use a LA/future booking consultant. Guess will have to call by cell phone or wait until on board and use up some of our free wireless minutes.

Thinking we will want to book a cabin just down the hall from the Concierge Lounge since the deck plans don't show it having any bathrooms anywhere nearby. We'll make our bathroom available (for a small fee) to those who do not want to trek all the way down to the center of the ship after a few beers, etc.

Oops, got my dates/days wrong. Won't be leaving Florida till noon on 28th.

I'll probably get on the computer on the 28th to get prices. Then I'll switch off the computer and sit down for an hour or so and talk with my husband about what we want to do and what we can afford. After an hour, I'll probably get back on and book a cabin. After that, I'll watch for better cabin locations (they always come up) and monitor prices (I bet they'll come down).

I refuse to be rushed into a bad decision. I'm disappointed with the way Royal Caribbean is treating its customers on this inaugural.

I just received a very nice email from a very nice lady at Royal Caribbean who confirmed that yes there will be a Quantum of the Seas Transatlantic and "limited guests" was referring to the fact they will not be sailing full.

QN Transatlantic here I come...yippeee yahoooo and yes oh yes oh yes been planning this one for a long time :D:D

Sorry :o I am just a wee bittie excited....and really really trying not to say..."I told you so"...no no no must not say it...bad bad Liz :o

Congrats on the news. Hopefully the pricing will be reasonable :)

Lol Liz! Thanks for sharing your excitement! However, you must remember just because RC says it or even puts it in writing doesn't mean it won't change or that it is even correct when said or typed! For your sake though, I hope this email is correct. Did you just send the email today and already got a reply back? Usually takes minimums

Of two weeks for me to get answer back....and then it is usually "we don't know...check back closer to your sailing date"! (and that is within 2 weeks of sailing date...lol). I do hope this is accurate info for you!

i just received a very nice email from a very nice lady at royal caribbean who confirmed that yes there will be a quantum of the seas transatlantic and "limited guests" was referring to the fact they will not be sailing full.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee bring it on royal ...now give us prices please !!!!!!!! :d

qn transatlantic here i come...yippeee yahoooo and yes oh yes oh yes been planning this one for a long time :d:d

sorry :o i am just a wee bittie excited....and really really trying not to say..."i told you so"...no no no must not say it...bad bad liz :o

ENJOY :d

Lol Liz! Thanks for sharing your excitement! However, you must remember just because RC says it or even puts it in writing doesn't mean it won't change or that it is even correct when said or typed! For your sake though, I hope this email is correct. Did you just send the email today and already got a reply back? Usually takes minimums

Of two weeks for me to get answer back....and then it is usually "we don't know...check back closer to your sailing date"! (and that is within 2 weeks of sailing date...lol). I do hope this is accurate info for you!

The lady who sent the email really knows what she is talking about ;):D

Yip sent the email a few hours ago questioning the "limited guests" comment and recieved reply a few minutes ago :D

Archived