PRESS RELEASE: Wednesday, May 22, 2013

And RCCL is taking there newest investment to Nassau on the ING. The US State department

Just issued a security advisory for this place. The place was a dump 25yrs ago. Hopefully RCCL will have a change of heart and do the eastern Caribbean Itin on 11/23/14

http://www.thebahamasweekly.com/publish/international/U_S_State_Department_Security_Message_Increase_in_Armed_Robberies_in_Nassau_The_Bahamas28433.shtml

The place was a dump 25yrs ago.

I was there a couple of years and it was a dump, I was wondering why we even bothered to get off the ship

Ditto

I know that, but I want to know which one is the inagrual...(yeah I know I spelled that wrong, sorry) sailing doing and how long? I need to plan.

The Inaugural will be a eight night sailing, that much I know for sure.

The press release really didn't tell us much that we all didn't know already. With the exception of the TA cruise date. I find it hard to believe that they won't release itineraries and prices prior to the May 28th booking date for C&A members. That is just nuts! I'm glad I'll be on board Freedom to do my booking. I'm hoping the LA's will have easy access to show me all the information real time. We shall see....should be VERY interesting indeed. :eek::D

There was nothing listed in the Press Release about a TA. They listed November 23, 2014 as the Inaugural cruise which will be out of Bayonne and will be an 8 day cruise.

Am I correct in assuming that the actual itinerary is Bayonne, 2 days at sea, Nassau, Cococay, Port Canaveral, 2 days at sea,Bayonne.

Sorry if this is a silly question but why doesn't the press release actually spell that out. I just says that there are a range of itineraries and 23 Nov is the first departure, or did I miss something?

Wow, Brian, those are the 2 cabin types I'm interested in too. Great minds think alike. I'm afraid the single cabins will book rather quick on all the cruises and want to book that for the cruise I'm thinking of taking with some friends for April 2015. If not, going to do a Spa JS with my DD in June 2015 after she graduates college. I think Spa JS will priced like the original JS' or just slightly more. The single cabin price should be interesting for sure. ;):cool:

Can anyone tell me what the studio w/ balcony and js spa balcony is, where can I find the different types of balconies? thx

And RCCL is taking there newest investment to Nassau on the ING. The US State department

Just issued a security advisory for this place. The place was a dump 25yrs ago. Hopefully RCCL will have a change of heart and do the eastern Caribbean Itin on 11/23/14

http://www.thebahamasweekly.com/publish/international/U_S_State_Department_Security_Message_Increase_in_Armed_Robberies_in_Nassau_The_Bahamas28433.shtml

I agree

Looks like the German's are receiving their press release today so now it's their turn to be disillusioned. I wonder how they say WOW in German. :p

Who knows, maybe someone with some customer service experience will be able to enlightenen the powers that be that holding back something as elementary as DATES let alone PRICES might be discouraging some customers and it might be an excellent idea to do a real legitimate press release and share the info people need to make decisions. Just saying... :rolleyes:

What am I going to do today....I don't even have a no information press release to look forward to. :(

Maybe it's tiime to spend some time on alternative cruise lines this weekend to see what they have cookin for Winter of 2015. That way when I am WOW'ed off my chair when I hear the $$$ I can have my alternative plans ready to book. :D

Am I correct in assuming that the actual itinerary is Bayonne, 2 days at sea, Nassau, Cococay, Port Canaveral, 2 days at sea,Bayonne.

Sorry if this is a silly question but why doesn't the press release actually spell that out. I just says that there are a range of itineraries and 23 Nov is the first departure, or did I miss something?

From the Press Release at the top.....

Groundbreaking New Ship Opens for Sale on May 28, 2013 and Inaugural Voyage Set for November 23, 2014

There was nothing listed in the Press Release about a TA. They listed November 23, 2014 as the Inaugural cruise which will be out of Bayonne and will be an 8 day cruise.

OK got it Patti, I get all confused with cruise jargon at times. Thanks for keeping me straight. ;)

From the Press Release at the top.....

Groundbreaking New Ship Opens for Sale on May 28, 2013 and Inaugural Voyage Set for November 23, 2014

Yes- I got that bit. But does it say what the EXACT itinerary of that inaugural voyage is? I didn't see that detail, which is what I was getting at.

Thanks for posting. At least it is finally in black and white that November 23, 2014 is the "official" inaugural.:D

I wouldn't count it. The last two builds, Oasis and Allure had their inaugural moved up because they got finished with them earlier.

Yes- I got that bit. But does it say what the EXACT itinerary of that inaugural voyage is? I didn't see that detail, which is what I was getting at.

This link Quantum Itineraries through 4/24/2015 agrees with the itineraries that are featured in the Quantum info on the RCI website.

I wouldn't count it. The last two builds, Oasis and Allure had their inaugural moved up because they got finished with them earlier.

Just passing on the information that was contained in yesterday's Press Release.

In regards to Oasis and Allure, RCI did allow those that were booked on the original inaugural to change to the earlier inaugural sailing date.

This link Quantum Itineraries through 4/24/2015 agrees with the itineraries that are featured in the Quantum info on the RCI website.

Just passing on the information that was contained in yesterday's Press Release. RCI did allow those that were booked on the original inaugural to change to the earlier sailing date.

Oh, I know they let people change but for that one it moved it to Thanksgiving week, and there was no way we'd miss a family gathering. So we had thanksgiving with our kids, and elected to sail the next spring when it was lots cheaper. It was still the inaugural season.

Archived