Ocho Rios combo tour Dunns River & Irie Blue Hole?

taszmom

I was able to personalize a tour with Liberty Tours Jamaica. Ask for Ricardo Riley -- he was the best tour guide! He offered personalized tours and took us to several different places with plenty of time to spare. Their vehicles are well maintained and he is very polite and knowledgeable. Not to mention he kept all hagglers away! http://www.libertytoursjamaica.com/ That is their website. Email and they can quote you on a personalized tour. Have fun!

Check with Mark Morris,

I am not sure on the min. persons as I had a cruise critic roll call group of close to 50.

He gave us personal attention that I have never received on any of my 30+ cruises.. I felt safe as he stayed close to us everywhere we went and arranged for us to use the exit at the falls to avoid the market where they try to force you to purchase their items. His vans/buses were nice, clean and new.

We all had an amazing day and I look forward to the day we can return and meet with Mark again

Archived