Aft Ext Balcony - Breeze

LaShea

I am thinking of making my reservation on the Breeze for next year. My husband and I love the aft ext balconies so we will be getting one of those. My dilema is...I have no idea what one is the best on this ship. I know some are a little bigger than others due to make of the ship. If anyone is fimilar or you had one of these can you please give the cabin number? Thanks!:D

I am booked on Breeze in Feb. 2014. We have the aft ext balcony on veranda right next to the aft wrap #8468. I have found it difficult to find pics but the few I have seen the room appears a bit bigger than the ones on the conquest. On the veranda the aft rooms right next to the wraps have bigger balconies (enough for 2 reg chairs and 2 lounge chairs) than those in the middle. At least on Conquest and Freedom they do. I'm pretty sure they are the same on Breeze. You have rooms above and below so no noise. These balconies go quick but if you can get 8468 or 8475 - go for it!!! You will not regret it.:o

I am booked on Breeze in Feb. 2014. We have the aft ext balcony on veranda right next to the aft wrap #8468. :o

We are in that aft-wrap - 8466. I also see you are from Ohio. We live about 30 mins west of Cleveland.

Thanks for the info about the aft-ext balconies. I am now looking at sailings in Jan. 2015 so we can take our daughter, son-in-law and granddaugther and would like to try the aft extendeds.

I am booked on Breeze in Feb. 2014. We have the aft ext balcony on veranda right next to the aft wrap #8468. I have found it difficult to find pics but the few I have seen the room appears a bit bigger than the ones on the conquest. On the veranda the aft rooms right next to the wraps have bigger balconies (enough for 2 reg chairs and 2 lounge chairs) than those in the middle. At least on Conquest and Freedom they do. I'm pretty sure they are the same on Breeze. You have rooms above and below so no noise. These balconies go quick but if you can get 8468 or 8475 - go for it!!! You will not regret it.:o

I got 8468!! We were on the Magic in May 2012 and I couldn't remember what room I had. It had the larger aft ext balcony. Found out from my PVP it was 8468!;) I booked about 15 minutes ago and I can't wait...even though it will be a long wait! LOL

• 3 months later...

Just got off and had 8475. Was going to post pics but it has been so crazy at work this week, I have not even thought about trying to post pics when I come home exhausted. I'll get them posted this weekend. Definitely larger balcony than the other aft extendeds.

Just got off and had 8475. Was going to post pics but it has been so crazy at work this week, I have not even thought about trying to post pics when I come home exhausted. I'll get them posted this weekend. Definitely larger balcony than the other aft extendeds.

I can't wait to see your cabin photos!!! We have 8468 (other side next to wrap) in Feb. I have the hardest time finding any pics of those two rooms. Did you find the room a bit larger also? One pic I found made it appear that way. Hope you had a great time on your cruise!!

Archived