Ziplining in Skagway or Ketchikan?

SeaMaster

Family of 4 (58M, 55F, 24F and 20F) on Star Princess mid June. Skagway from 6:00 am until 8:15 pm and Ketchikan from 6:00 am until 12:30 pm. Alaska Canopy in Ketchikan (2 different rides) and Grizzly Falls in Skagway come up in my research. Anyone with first hand knowledge on either or both of these? Thanks in advance.

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

If I'm not too late, I highly recommend Grizzly Falls in Skagway. The guides are fantastic! It's about a 4 hour tour cause it takes a while to get out to the zipline course from town, but it's worth it.

If I'm not too late, I highly recommend Grizzly Falls in Skagway. The guides are fantastic! It's about a 4 hour tour cause it takes a while to get out to the zipline course from town, but it's worth it.

Good to know. Thanks for getting back to us!

We were in Ketichan last week and took the zip line excursion at Bear Creek.

We were a party of 4 ages 58 - 63 we all had a blast. We wanted to keep going, and the slide at the end was a great way to end the day. The guides were great, talkative, informative, and very aware of your safety. Would recommend without a doubt.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

We were in Ketchikan last Saturday and did the Eagle Creek zip line. It was awesome. The bus ride was only 20 minutes and we saw several bald eagles on the way. The guides were great and helped hook up your camera to your equipment so you could take pics along the way. It was myself and older daughter (45 and 22) younger daughter was to young to go. Have a great trip.

Archived