How long does the turtle farm tour last?

bocephus134

Ok I realize I might be trying to cram to much into a 6 hr time frame I want to take the helicopter ride of the island get my passport stamped in "hell" would I have enough time for turtles too? Helicopter lasts an hour... Doing all of this on our own.. So using local bus ;)

I didn't think there was an actual "tour". I thought it was more like a small zoo where you just go from one exhibit area to the next at your own pace and talk to the people at each location to learn what is there. But I haven't been yet so I could be wrong.

Yes, it's just a self-guided tour of the facility. If you are doing it on your own, you can take as much or as little time as you want. I did it as part of a tour excursion, so there was a designated time to be there, but even with that, I don't think it was any more than an hour.

Ok I realize I might be trying to cram to much into a 6 hr time frame I want to take the helicopter ride of the island get my passport stamped in "hell" would I have enough time for turtles too? Helicopter lasts an hour... Doing all of this on our own.. So using local bus ;)

If a passport is government, how can Hell stamp it?

Archived