Aruba, Grand Turk, Curacao, La Romana - Dolphins?

santacap

We are looking for some options on our Carnival Breeze cruise in April 2014 to take our 5 year old son to experience the dolphins

figured instead of starting a thread in each port forum, people here might have a good persective?

Any recommendations to get me looking at would be greatly appreciated.

We are looking for some options on our Carnival Breeze cruise in April 2014 to take our 5 year old son to experience the dolphins

figured instead of starting a thread in each port forum, people here might have a good persective?

Any recommendations to get me looking at would be greatly appreciated.

Depending on your son, he could very well be afraid of the dolphins, they swim towards you at a fast rate and It may frighten some children.

We are going on the breeze in SEPT 2013....we are doing the dolphin encounter in Curaco...we have a 6 year old and a 3 year old....and we are going to see how it goes....This one seemed really more relaxed out of all the ones that I've read about...there is no minium ages so they will alow infants in this one as well....But there will be one parent with each of our girls...

Depending on your son, he could very well be afraid of the dolphins, they swim towards you at a fast rate and It may frighten some children.

it was his idea, :D

friends of ours did one in Grand Cayman and he wanted to go too, but then asked for the next cruise.

We are going on the breeze in SEPT 2013....we are doing the dolphin encounter in Curaco...we have a 6 year old and a 3 year old....and we are going to see how it goes....This one seemed really more relaxed out of all the ones that I've read about...there is no minium ages so they will alow infants in this one as well....But there will be one parent with each of our girls...

I'll take a look... thanks.

Archived