Kids club, Royal Caribbean, Adventure of the Seas

Gillymay

Family of three sailing on royal caribbeans adventure of the seas in August. Daughter will be 5 weeks away from 6 years old at the time and I feel the kids club for 3-5 yrs will be too young for her. Will I be able to put her in the 6-8 yrs club?

Depends on many things. How many kids are on board; what are the numbers of kids in each of the kids groups; the decision of the AO manager. You can request that she be moved up, but be prepared for the answer to be "NO". And really, how many 8 year olds would be happy if a 5 year old was allowed to move up to their group?

In my experience, Royal does not usually allow it, but I guess it can't hurt to ask once on board, but please be gracious if they do NOT allow your child to move up.

I had similiar questions about my one-month-shy 5 year old. I thought she would hate being lumped with 3 yr olds but she never complained & really really loved it! I never told her there would be any possibility of moving & just wanted to play it by ear & see how it went. Personally, I think she kinda loved being queen bee so to speak as the oldest in the room

Archived