Staying clean in AO

newberrie

I'm packing and have planed to have each outfit worn several times. Then it occurred to me that the kids might not stay very clean in AO (arts & crafts). With two boys (ages 6 and 8), should I anticipate dirty clothes, or still keep the clothing to the minimum. I'm also concerned about how clean they will be if they wear their dinner clothes to AO after Family Time Dining. Thanks for any insight!

I'm packing and have planed to have each outfit worn several times. Then it occurred to me that the kids might not stay very clean in AO (arts & crafts). With two boys (ages 6 and 8), should I anticipate dirty clothes, or still keep the clothing to the minimum. I'm also concerned about how clean they will be if they wear their dinner clothes to AO after Family Time Dining. Thanks for any insight!

I've never seen any messy arts and crafts in AO and my kids have spent a lot of time there. That having been said, I would bring one outfit per day minimum plus a couple of outfits for dinner.

My kids adored AO! My 7 & 8 yr olds came back clean everytime. My 5 year old, most of the time. My 3 year old boy was always a mess! Word of warning, they love face painting in 3-5s. I tried to getmyself ready on formal nights so left myself only about 30 mins to pick them up & change them. It never seemed to fail that I'd be picking up painted kids that needed a quick hose-down making us late. Blue face paint on a fair blonde is insanely difficult to get off! They loved AO so much though that they wanted to go there over h2o zone

If your cabin is not in a convenient location then just prepare ahead :)

Bring a T-shirt and shorts rolled up, to dinner with you. This way you can quick change along the way at a restroom and the kids can go to camp in "play clothes". If they are anything like my own, they won't want to waste a minute in getting back to see their new friends.

Archived