First Youtube video of my trip last week on the Carnival Breeze

csgsu

I thought I would give some thoughts of the Breeze as well....I wasnt overly impressed by the ship. But was the best Carnival ship Ive been on. Also there was quite a few staff that was leaving after our sailing and some of them seemed like they didnt want to be there.....but that didnt ruin my cruise I was on vacation and not at work. Thrill Theater was better than expected. I heard a few complaints about the slides.....if you are a man I dont recommend the twister it will rub your back raw....we had a spa balcony room and loved the room. I cant think of anything else it is early so if you have any questions please let me know and check out all of the videos I tried to record what I would want to see.,.....

I was on the 4th of July sailing and I agree wholeheartedly with everything you've said. The slides were no where near the Epic plunge or Disney's aquaduck.

• 3 months later...

hi CS - I love watching your videos. I subscribed a long time ago. It looked like you had so much fun in Atlantis! And in Grand Turk!

So the baby is due any minute now heh? awwwwww :o

I have so much to do before we set sail in March.

I have to get ID's, contact lenses, underwater cameras and video.

I just cannot wait til it is paid off in December so I can have some money to buy all this stuff!

I know you had a spa balcony but I was wondering if you saw a steam room on the Breeze that was free to ppl who didnt have a spa room?

Thanks!

Cant believe this trip was so long ago....I rewatched the videos today and cant believe my wife is ready to give birth any day now

must have missed this thread the first time around. thanks for posting! now have to watch #2-7!

congrats on the upcoming birth!!

I thought I would give some thoughts of the Breeze as well....I wasnt overly impressed by the ship. But was the best Carnival ship Ive been on. Also there was quite a few staff that was leaving after our sailing and some of them seemed like they didnt want to be there.....but that didnt ruin my cruise I was on vacation and not at work. Thrill Theater was better than expected. I heard a few complaints about the slides.....if you are a man I dont recommend the twister it will rub your back raw....we had a spa balcony room and loved the room. I cant think of anything else it is early so if you have any questions please let me know and check out all of the videos I tried to record what I would want to see.,.....

Well the staff leaving were probably just wanting to get going to see thier family. It wouldn't be an easy job being away from family and friends for that long of a period. So I think you should cut them some slack.

Very nice videos. I love the commentary and just when I think it needs to change to something else, it does! I've made quite a lot of cruise videos as well. I never know how much to just put music over and lose the audio. You strike a nice balance of that.

I'll be going on the Carnival Magic on Dec 1, and try again.

You camera has a very long zoom, and good audio. What camera are you using?

I would also like to know what you edit with.