Birthday cake and specialty restaurants

We will be celebrating my son's 15th birthday onboard the Allure. I know you can have a cake delivered in the MDR, but what about the specialty restaurants? We probably won't eat in the MDR at all.

Is there one restaurant that would be better than another? We have Giovanni's and Samba booked so far.

We will be celebrating my son's 15th birthday onboard the Allure. I know you can have a cake delivered in the MDR, but what about the specialty restaurants? We probably won't eat in the MDR at all.

Is there one restaurant that would be better than another? We have Giovanni's and Samba booked so far.

My husband celebrated his birthday a couple of weeks ago on the Enchantment, on Formal Night in Chops Grille. Aside from the plentiful meal we ate, they remembered his birthday and brought him out a small cake-like pastry with a lit candle on it. The Maitre'd, the entire Wait Staff, as well as other dinner patrons sang "Happy Birthday" to hubby. Boy, was HE pleasantly surprised! I don't know what they do in the MDR, but the Chops experience was awesome!

Archived