Looking for Sunshine Funtimes

ch27088

I know I'm a bit early with this, but if someone has a Funtimes from the Carnival Sunshine, I would love to see it. My next question is...are the activities usually the same on each ship (give or take a few)?

I dont agree with that. I think they change a lot.

I sailed in February with a copy of funtimes from Dec. The only thing was the same was the night shows. (vegas style shows)

everything else was a different time or moved completly.

The sunshine is now overseas-- not doing a bahama run or a caribean run

Sarge,

I dont know how I missed them on your blog!!!! Scouring through them now. Silly silly Dh told me to print them out and wait to read them until our first night pre cruise in BCN. Like YEAH RIGHT:rolleyes::rolleyes:!!!!!

I dont agree with that. I think they change a lot.

I sailed in February with a copy of funtimes from Dec. The only thing was the same was the night shows. (vegas style shows)

everything else was a different time or moved completly.

The sunshine is now overseas-- not doing a bahama run or a caribean run

Well, maybe. I know there was a hairy chest competition on Sunshine. :o

Sarge,

I dont know how I missed them on your blog!!!! Scouring through them now. Silly silly Dh told me to print them out and wait to read them until our first night pre cruise in BCN. Like YEAH RIGHT:rolleyes::rolleyes:!!!!!

I just scanned them a little while ago. :D

Sarge, do you know if the pub snacks can be ordered at any time during the Red Frog Pub's operating hours, or is it limited to certain times?

I have a serious Coconut Shrimp addiction that I can see myself satisfying by way of a midnight feast if available at that time :o

Sarge, do you know if the pub snacks can be ordered at any time during the Red Frog Pub's operating hours, or is it limited to certain times?

I have a serious Coconut Shrimp addiction that I can see myself satisfying by way of a midnight feast if available at that time :o

I don't know the hours for food but would think it would be most of the regular operating hours. I'm sure they know that food sales would increase drink sales.

I'll see if I can find out.

Archived