I shaking my thang!!!!!

mairead224

Whohoo!!!

Tis finally my turn to do the single digit dance!!! 8 more sleeps till we fly to Barcelona and 9 more to board the Carnival sunshine!!

And to make my hips shake and dance even more ..... The sunshine's pool finally opened today:D:D!!!!

Whohoo!!!

Tis finally my turn to do the single digit dance!!! 8 more sleeps till we fly to Barcelona and 9 more to board the Carnival sunshine!!

And to make my hips shake and dance even more ..... The sunshine's pool finally opened today:D:D!!!!

Hope you get a chance to see Barcelona. Great city!:)

Yay for you! We leave tomorrow for Miami! I've been in stress mode all week making sure we've got everything we need!

Like FlaBubba said, hopefully you get a chance to see Barcelona! If you only have the evening, try and go to the Magic Fountain.....In my opinion, I think it's even better than Bellagios in Vegas. You can check out some pics in my review, from the Epic.

I was a little scared to actually read this thread after your subject line! :eek: I was afraid there would be pictures. LOL :D

I am doing the dance and have been for 8 days now. Flying out tomorrow and it is way beyond time to get sailing.

Enjoy your cruise!

Whohoo!!!

Well alright then! Go ahead and shake it!! Just know that I am jealous...Lol. ;)

Archived