Snorkeling - St Kitts or St Martin

greywills

Hi - I know neither of these are outstanding places to snorkel but those will be our choices. Which one do you guys think would have better snorkeling. (Going in January)

Any recommendations for companies?

Thanks for your help!

Sara

• 1 month later...

We snorkeled these two islands last week.

Are you going through the cruise line or private vendor?

We did Capt. Bob in St. Maarten and it was wonderful...a few different stops and snorkeling. We had 1 stop via catamaran in St. Kitts...again, good snorkeling.

We snorkeled these two islands last week.

Are you going through the cruise line or private vendor?

We did Capt. Bob in St. Maarten and it was wonderful...a few different stops and snorkeling. We had 1 stop via catamaran in St. Kitts...again, good snorkeling.

By any chance where there a mix of divers/snorkers on the Capt Bob tour? That happened once on a Royal Caribbean excursion in St Thomas. That would be good this time, I am the only diver in a group of 4, i could talk them into a joint tour.

By any chance where there a mix of divers/snorkers on the Capt Bob tour? That happened once on a Royal Caribbean excursion in St Thomas. That would be good this time, I am the only diver in a group of 4, i could talk them into a joint tour.

Actually, he said he had 3 boats going out and a private tour our day. One of those boats was strictly divers.

Archived