Price jumped $400 for the Fascination

Ironmen

I'm glad I got the price drops when I did on the Fascination! From this morning until tonight the price on the July 8th cruise just went up $400 today! Wow that seems like a steep jump. Is this normal. I thought they may come down some more when it got closer to cruise time.:(

[quote name='Ironmen']Not really sure what went on! Price went up 400 last night, then this morning I wake up and it is down 480! So looks like hopefully another 80 price drop and OBC![/QUOTE]

That $400 increase may be an error. More than likely it never increased, but now is actually $80 less. Data entry error probably.

Its happens a lot. I use Cruise Fish to watch out for sailings prices. I have got as many as 4-5 e mails with changes in 1 day with big swings. Its crazy how the price bounces, But happy we scored huge OBC from our 2 cruises this year so far...:D

We are booked in a grand suite on the Fantasy sailing in October. I booked it last summer...since that time (I keep checking every day for kicks) there is now only 1 cabin left in that catagory and the price is $1,000 more..I kid you not, $1,000 more! I am so glad I booked when I did. I know it's not a mistake on the website as I said I check every day and the price has just gone up and up. No OBC for me, but that's ok, I did not expect any and I am thrilled to just be cruising.

Archived