I still want to live when I get home

Leo's Rule

I did a tour with Royston this past October and while I thoroughly enjoyed it, I want to do something different when I return to St. Kitts in July (really August).

I have the grand idea of visiting the sister island, Nevis and would like to do a tour. Everything I've found is either a beach day (which I really don't want to do) or extremely expensive tours.

I'll say $100 for one person is expensive; especially since this is port intensive and I have to pay for a ferry over there and back. I don't want to break the bank or have to resort to eating peanut butter sandwiches when I return from vacation because I was living like a superstar. I do have household expenses and other trips I'm going on.

Has anyone ever toured Nevis? Are there any tour operators you'd recommend? I like sightseeing tours. I also like to jetski and want to finally parasail; each time I've booked a parasailing activity, it has always been cancelled. But this go round I'll stick with the sightseeing.

Any help that can be provided is greatly appreciated!

For what it's worth we are doing a horseback riding tour while we are in Nevis. It's $65 for the 1 1/2 hours or $70 for 2 hours. It's a little cheaper than what you are looking for, however I don't know how you feel about horses or being on one in the ocean :)

I think I'm done with the horseback rides. I've done it twice. But I really do thank you for the suggestion! :)

We're doing a historical trail hike and lunch on Nevis with Beulah, includes ferry transportation for about $75 per person http://tourstkittsandnevis.com/?p=490

I will look at the link; this tour may be doable, especially since it includes the ferry transportation. Thanks for the information! :)

Archived