Owner's Suite Floor Plan from Quantum Press Center site

Hi - I found this floor plan of an Owner's Suite on the Quantum Press Center and thought I'd share since it's not on RCCL's booking website. We're booked in a Grand Suite for the maiden voyage, so I'm hoping it's a smaller version of this since there isn't a floor plan of the Grand Suite yet.

Or, if upgrades are available, we may actually do it this time!

Happy speculating and planning!

606009260_OwnersSuite.jpg.a658afa63d8a3ea82b92453c96524bd2.jpg

jv_nyc,

We also booked a Grand Suite for our February 2015 sailing on QOS. I have been watching to see if we can get a floor plan or picture to have a feel for the layout of the room that we selected. I am sure it will be very nice, but still curious. After doing some research, I found that the Oasis and Allure Grand Suites are listed with approximately the same sq. footage (371 sq. ft. vs. 351 on QOS), so I am setting my expectations that the QOS Grande Suite will be similar in layout and design to what is on the Allure/Oasis. I think that is pretty realistic. I will still be watching for the actual layout for our ship or a picture, but I think that this may be a pretty safe bet.

jv_nyc,

We also booked a Grand Suite for our February 2015 sailing on QOS. I have been watching to see if we can get a floor plan or picture to have a feel for the layout of the room that we selected. I am sure it will be very nice, but still curious. After doing some research, I found that the Oasis and Allure Grand Suites are listed with approximately the same sq. footage (371 sq. ft. vs. 351 on QOS), so I am setting my expectations that the QOS Grande Suite will be similar in layout and design to what is on the Allure/Oasis. I think that is pretty realistic. I will still be watching for the actual layout for our ship or a picture, but I think that this may be a pretty safe bet.

I too am waiting for the layout to be released. The GS on Allure is the same as on Voyager & Freedom class, just a bit smaller. I do think the layout will be a bit different on Quantum because the description mentions 2 entrances into the bathroom.

Archived