shore excursion/St. Maarten/Martin/family/sm.group

Miamitennismom

If you are interested in joining our family of 5, (1of 8 yrs.), in St. Maarten/(Martin)$35 each, Carnival Dream, July 17, 2013, email me: mlinden4@bellsouth.net . We will limit group to 10-12, about 4 1/2 hours :Maho Beach where big planes take off and land over-head, Butterfly Farm, Marigot (capital of St. Martin) visit Fort St. Louis, French Bakery, Market Place, photo-ops at border etc. miamitennismom

If you are interested in joining our family of 5, (1of 8 yrs.), in St. Maarten/(Martin)$35 each, Carnival Dream, July 17, 2013, email me: mlinden4@bellsouth.net . We will limit group to 10-12, about 4 1/2 hours :Maho Beach where big planes take off and land over-head, Butterfly Farm, Marigot (capital of St. Martin) visit Fort St. Louis, French Bakery, Market Place, photo-ops at border etc. miamitennismom

This should be posted on your roll call.

This should be posted on your roll call.

Thanks,Scrapnana, (love that username!), I have posted the announcement on the Roll Call already, but after a couple weeks without results, I am beginning to think we are the only ones on this ship who don't want to party/beach/fish/scuba etc. About a week ago, someone was nice enough to suggest that I post it on the Family site, but I couldn't find "Family Site", and asked for help. Yesterday, another nice person helped me by sending the link, so I posted here. Those of you on the Family link are the only responses I have received. I would like to thank the other person who helped me yesterday as well, but still haven't figured out how, as the CC link didn't go to her message like this one did. I've done the posting many times before with other cruise lines, and formed private groups, but perhaps the demographics of Carnival and the Caribbean ports are against my type of plans. We are taking big family reunion cruise in January 2014 on the Carnival Glory, and I notice that the whole Milwaukee family has signed up for the fun-in-the-sun activities, so my Florida family will again be on its own. I wonder if it is worth all the research and work involved, or if taking cabs is the answer? Thanks again for your suggestion and time. Maureen and Mike (Miamitennismom)

Archived