Spa Passes

craftykitty

I will be travelling on the Splendor although not in a spa cabin. Can someone give me the "need to know" on spa passes.

What's included?

Pricing for both day and week passes?

Can the passes be purchased for only one person in the cabin?

If anyone has pics, I'd love to see them.

With the spa pass you get access to the Thermal Suites and the Thalassotherapy pool.

The spa pass is $249 per couple or $149 per person. This pricing is for a week cruise and since the Splendor does 8 day cruises it may be a little more. You can buy a daily pass for $49 but they only sell them if they don't sell out of week passes.

With the spa pass you get access to the Thermal Suites and the Thalassotherapy pool.

The spa pass is $249 per couple or $149 per person. This pricing is for a week cruise and since the Splendor does 8 day cruises it may be a little more. You can buy a daily pass for $49 but they only sell them if they don't sell out of week passes.

Thermal Suites and the Thalassotherapy pool so.. I was wanting to know some info also, so you get to use heated chairs and pool? What else are the perks of the spa pass, I have never used the spa on a ship but really would like to this time.

Thermal Suites and the Thalassotherapy pool so.. I was wanting to know some info also, so you get to use heated chairs and pool? What else are the perks of the spa pass, I have never used the spa on a ship but really would like to this time.

When you purchase the spa pass the only perks you get is the thalassotherapy pool and the thermal suites (some of the rooms have the heated chairs).

When you purchase the spa pass the only perks you get is the thalassotherapy pool and the thermal suites (some of the rooms have the heated chairs).

Not entirely sure what you mean by this. Are there spa perks that are different from what's been listed above?

If anyone has pictures I'd love to see them.

Not entirely sure what you mean by this. Are there spa perks that are different from what's been listed above?

If anyone has pictures I'd love to see them.

Sorry, I'm not really sure what you mean either, but I'll try to explain again. When you purchase the spa pass you get to use the thalassotherapy pool and the thermal suites. The thermal suites are different rooms and some have heated chairs while some have heated air similar to a sauna.

Sorry, I'm not really sure what you mean either, but I'll try to explain again. When you purchase the spa pass you get to use the thalassotherapy pool and the thermal suites. The thermal suites are different rooms and some have heated chairs while some have heated air similar to a sauna.

I knew there is the thalassotherapy pool and the thermal suites. I was wondering if there was other perks? You're post made it seem so.

Originally Posted by spencercoop

When you purchase the spa pass the only perks you get is the thalassotherapy pool and the thermal suites (some of the rooms have the heated chairs)..

We just came off the Magic on Sunday and had purchased the week long spa pass for $249. We went there a total of THREE times ---- never again!! If we were to book a spa cabin where the spa access comes with it, that would be OK. Also the "pool" is not a pool at all, it's a giant hot tub. The "pool" was never really crowded but the temperature of the water + the glass ceiling with sunshine pouring in made it almost unbearably hot. There was always a waiting line for the heated loungers. I would've rather used that $249 for something else. Just my opinion, it wasn't worth it for us.

We purchased the spa pass on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary on the Dream and loved it. We were a little nervous that it would be crowded on the sea days but it was not a problem. We sometimes went twice a day. We did a b2b and really missed the spa the second week.

Wouldn't do it every trip, but will do it again!

Is a partial spa pass ever offered? I was on the Liberty in 2010 and purchased a 3 day couple's pass on the embarkation day. Upon purchasing, Spa Reception placed stickers on our cards & asked which days we would like to come into the spa. It was fantastic because we had unlimited access on specific days of our choosing. I believe it was $125 for both of us for 3 days.

We had a spa cabin on our last Magic cruise and we really enjoyed the spa - because we had the spa room. I don't think I would actually buy the spa package, we used the spa because we had the room. You should do a search for the user rockbock, she put together some really good info on the Cloud 9 Spa. I am trying to include a link. She also made youtube videos of the spa, she did an outstanding job. I think if you can find her thread that it will answer any questions you may have. The one good thing about having a spa cabin is that you get a nearly private elevator straight up to the spa, which made it very convenient.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1721126

They made adjustments to the fees due to various days for cruises.

For those guests who do not purchase a Spa Stateroom, we offer day and week long passes to use the Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite.

Daily Pass: $40 per guest

Week Passes:

- 2-day cruise: $50 per guest / $80 per couple

- 6-day cruise: $139 per guest / $239 per couple

- 7-day cruise: $149 per guest / $249 per couple

- 8-day cruise: $159 per guest / $268 per couple

- Europe Cruises: Prices will vary depending on duration of the cruise

If you view the pictures from the review from ROCKBOCK you get to use all those rooms in the spa.

Archived