Teen excursions on the Freedom

We are a very together type of family. We love spending time together. I feel bad, when we go to Ochios Rios in August, we are just going to spend time in the port as we are unable to do our original plan of the bobsleds (DH is very seriously afraid of heights). I was wondering if anyone knows if the bobsled is an excursion they might offer the teens as part of Club O2 or Circle C?

While I would want to see our boys do the bobsled, it just is not feasible for it to happen. I also do not want them to feel like they are missing out. Thought about giving my DH a Xanax, but he gets too tired after taking one.

We have looked at other excursions, but none seem to be anything we would be interested in. Thanks in advance. I am sure, even if it's not something offered, they will have a great time with us, but I just thought I would ask.

I don't know if they offer it, but many times the teen excursions are cancelled for lack of interest. I had a similar issue and booked a private tour guide so two of us could do one activity while the other two went sightseeing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know if their teen excursions change from sailing to sailing, but I have the 02 brochure from last week.

The only Teen excursion offered was a Stingray city one in Grand Cayman.

We felt safe. There was a lot of security around. Maybe the teens could go with the Carnival group without you? I wonder if you could go as an observer? Might no be possible, but I know scuba & snorkel offers ride a longs.

Have you looked over the River Tubing excursion through Carnival? We did it and loved it. My kids are 21 & 16. It is 3 miles of river with 3-4 spots of rapids. Each person is in an individual tube. We took the 8:00 am - 11:30 one so we would be back in time to do some shopping around the port. My husband went back on board at 11:30 so he could do the golf tournament.

I just posted pictures last night of the river tubing in my review.

Archived