Vancouver to Seattle times?

roblox84

I will be arriving in Vancouver on the Sapphire Princess at approx. 7:30am. I will most likely be taking the bus back to Seattle since we miss the first train. Would I be fine with taking the 9am bus or should I give us more time for check out? Thanks.

I will be arriving in Vancouver on the Sapphire Princess at approx. 7:30am. I will most likely be taking the bus back to Seattle since we miss the first train. Would I be fine with taking the 9am bus or should I give us more time for check out? Thanks.

Just do the self disembark, shouldnt be an issue if you are one of the first groups off.

You "may" make it but I don't think I'd be comfortable with a 1.5 hour margin. If you think you will actually get off the ship in a timely manner then go for it. I don't count on things like that. It can take quite a while to disembark. The time you are given for disembarkation may not be the time you actually manage to get off the ship and I certainly wouldn't take the arrival time as the time you will leave the ship.

You "may" make it but I don't think I'd be comfortable with a 1.5 hour margin. If you think you will actually get off the ship in a timely manner then go for it. I don't count on things like that. It can take quite a while to disembark. The time you are given for disembarkation may not be the time you actually manage to get off the ship and I certainly wouldn't take the arrival time as the time you will leave the ship.

Ok. I wasn't sure what to do because some people told me they did the self disembarkation at it takes 15 min. to get off the ship and others said it took them a while.

I believe the next bus departs around 11am so I would hate to get of the ship in a few minutes only to have to wait 4 hours for the next bus. Is the bus station close to the ship terminal, and is there shuttles?

Ok. I wasn't sure what to do because some people told me they did the self disembarkation at it takes 15 min. to get off the ship and others said it took them a while.

I believe the next bus departs around 11am so I would hate to get of the ship in a few minutes only to have to wait 4 hours for the next bus. Is the bus station close to the ship terminal, and is there shuttles?

We made the 9:00am Bus last year with no problem. Did self disembarkation. You get the forms from the Service Desk the day before. Get down early as people start lining up. We were also given a tag to show the staff as you get ready to leave. Believe it or not, others try to buck the line and without the tag, they were told to go to the side and wait.:D

I would say it was no longer than 10 minutes once the ship was cleared by Customs. I forget the name of the Bus Company we used, but it was full. If you go to the West Coast Departure Forums, there are some great people there who will help you with everything on that side of the country:D

The station is right nearby. You stay inside all the way. Just ask the many folks that are around to help you and they will guide you along. I would say it took us less than 10 minutes once off the ship to the bus where we checked in.

How does the collapse of the bridge on the main road between Vancouver and Seattle affected the transfer? Has the bridge been repaired yet? I know they were going to put a temporary span in but does anyone have a timeline for a permanent repair.

Just asking these questions because the news last week made a point of saying that travel times between these two cities would be affected.

How does the collapse of the bridge on the main road between Vancouver and Seattle affected the transfer? Has the bridge been repaired yet? I know they were going to put a temporary span in but does anyone have a timeline for a permanent repair.

Just asking these questions because the news last week made a point of saying that travel times between these two cities would be affected.

From WSDOT http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Projects/I5/SkagitRiverBridgeReplacement/default.htm

They are hoping to have the temporary span up by mid month. The permanent fix sometime this fall..

Archived