5 meal speciality package

RobandJames

We are shortly to sail on the Northern Europe sailing on the Infinity. We have purchased the 5 meal speciality package. Is this a good sea or will there be better deals once on board? Also how does booking for the meals work and can we select which restaurants and when we done there? The Celebrity website isn't clear but from reading other posts on CC, it seems like we can't chose?

See
[url]http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/specialityDiningPackages.do?pagename=specialty_dining_packages[/url]

It clearly states that you have 3 dinners in the SS United States and 2 in Qsine. Also, when you book your package, you will select a time and date for the first dinner in a restaurant they choose. Once on board, you will be contacted by one of the Maitre d's to arrange the others.

[quote name='RobandJames']We are shortly to sail on the Northern Europe sailing on the Infinity. We have purchased the 5 meal speciality package. Is this a good sea or will there be better deals once on board? Also how does booking for the meals work and can we select which restaurants and when we done there? The Celebrity website isn't clear but from reading other posts on CC, it seems like we can't chose?[/QUOTE]

Given that there are only 2 restaurants - I'd wait and look for a better deal on board

I just called Celebrity (UK) because no where on the UK website does it say 3 meals in one restaurant and 2 in another, and when I finally got through he told me we could eat where we want provided we "negotiate" a time and availability with the restaurant manager!!!

when you board, trade it in for unlimited specialty dining, your choice of venues and times. I don't remember if there is a Bisto on this ship, but if so, lunch there each day is included as well.

Archived