Leary of getting seasick.....advice please

cmoose

Every medication you will find side effects. For me, the patch was the one that had the least side effects. Even the non-drowsy version of the pills made me sleep for 3 hours! The patch, slight vision issues for very small print. I do not plan on reading on the boat and rather have that then sleep or be sea sick for a week. I had no side effects when I came of the patch the two times I used it for 3 days. If you have time, try it at home first and see. You can always take it right off if you do not like it or try the pills and see if you get sleepy. Some people say to take pills at night so you sleep off that feeling. That would be my second choice to try and then if all else fails , go to medical on board and get the shot.

Every medication you will find side effects. For me, the patch was the one that had the least side effects. Even the non-drowsy version of the pills made me sleep for 3 hours! Some people say to take pills at night so you sleep off that feeling. That would be my second choice to try and then if all else fails , go to medical on board and get the shot.

That's actually what a friend of mine who takes it does. She takes it just before bedtime every night and sleeps off the period it makes her tired. Just one of the things to check at home. ;)

DML

Archived