POA Deluxe Owner's Suite 12006 Post Dry Dock

I would very much appreciate hearing from anyone who has stayed in Deluxe Owner's Suite 12006 on the Pride of America, following its recent dry dock. The NCL website and call center folks can't seem to make up their minds as to whether the suite is still one bedroom or now has two bedrooms. If it is one bedroom, does anyone know if the sofa in the living area is a sofa bed?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

To the best of my knowledge, deck 12 is closed as renovations on deck 13 continue. I don't think you'll find anyone staying in that suite for quite sometime. However for your sake, I hope I'm wrong!

To the best of my knowledge, deck 12 is closed as renovations on deck 13 continue. I don't think you'll find anyone staying in that suite for quite sometime. However for your sake, I hope I'm wrong!

Correct, that deck is closed now so you won't find any reviews of the new configuration yet.

• 6 months later...
I would very much appreciate hearing from anyone who has stayed in Deluxe Owner's Suite 12006 on the Pride of America, following its recent dry dock. The NCL website and call center folks can't seem to make up their minds as to whether the suite is still one bedroom or now has two bedrooms. If it is one bedroom, does anyone know if the sofa in the living area is a sofa bed?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

We just did the POA Hawaiian cruise in the Grand Suite (12006) It does have a separate bedroom, and a fold down couch in the living area. The fold down couch is not very comfortable, but it will do. The room itself is very nice and large.