Equinox Foormal Nights

mace1942

Might be 2nd day at sea and the other sea day. Somebody has said it could be on day 2 of the Venice when we leave that afternoon. To be honest nobody really knows one has even suggested that one is on the last night... But I can't c that happening with the packing needing to be done. There is also a bit confusion regarding is it two or three formal nights. There is a couple of reviews on past cruises from this year which will give you the confusing information. I'm going in July and I ve decide to play it by ear and if its on a day when I'm tired, due to the nature of this port intensive cruise, I'll give it a miss.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We were on Equinox last month, the 12 night overnight Venice cruise, and had only 2 formal nights, although we didn't know until we actually boarded.

However, the first formal night was a port day, from memory I'm sure it was Livorno, and the second was the penultimate sea day. However, it's not to say it would be the same every cruise, as it can change from cruise to cruise.

Not much help I'm sorry - you may have 2, you may have 3, but the first will definitely not be a sea day, as it's very port intensive at the beginning.

Lou

We were on Equinox last month, the 12 night overnight Venice cruise, and had only 2 formal nights, although we didn't know until we actually boarded.

However, the first formal night was a port day, from memory I'm sure it was Livorno, and the second was the penultimate sea day. However, it's not to say it would be the same every cruise, as it can change from cruise to cruise.

Not much help I'm sorry - you may have 2, you may have 3, but the first will definitely not be a sea day, as it's very port intensive at the beginning.

Lou

I wonder if they also change the ports as Livorno isn't on my list. The reason I thought it would be at the beginning is we leave on the 4th of July and our first port is not until 7th Dubrovnik . After that it gets quite hectic.

I wonder if they also change the ports as Livorno isn't on my list. The reason I thought it would be at the beginning is we leave on the 4th of July and our first port is not until 7th Dubrovnik . After that it gets quite hectic.

There are several different itineraries for the equinox this summer, so it is hard to say.

Archived