Jolly Roger With Teens?

cruizeblues

Barbados is the 5th island in our port intensive cruise and I am looking for something that will be fun for the kids, DD 19 and DS 17. Jumping off the plank and rope swing looks like lots of fun for the kids, and they do mix in snorkeling & swimming with the sea turtles...so it is more than just a "Booze Cruise"...right?? Anyone else bring their kids?? By the way...parents are in their late 40's...is that too old? :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am sitting in port of Barbados waiting for a catamaran at ten. I was signed up for the Jolly Roger and the rccl staff strongly encouraged me to cancel and take a refund when they found I was bringing kids. my kids are younger - 12 and 7 - but they said it was a total booze cruise and pp sometimes get trashed. I'm lucky to have found the cat snorkeling trip at the last minute.

The snorkeling was not the best (in terms of comparing to other snorkeling excursions we've been on). I would agree that it was pretty much a booze cruise. However, your teens will probably enjoy watching everyone go wild on the top deck - I know we did! Pure entertainment! Late 40s is not too old to be able to partake there were several older people on ours.

Archived