Navigator of the Seas???

I don't seem to find much on here about Navigator of the Seas. Any info, opinions, experiences, etc please share. My group & I will be on her Feb 23, 2014. I am on that Roll Call but want others input as well. Thanks :)

Navigator is a 2nd Generation Voyager ship. Great balconies. By the time you sail she will have completed her upgrades including a Flowrider, Park Cafe, Diamond Club, some Virtual Interior staterooms, pervasive wifi, nursery and new signage. (Probably many other things I've forgotten.) I've cruised on Navigator several times and have found it very friendly.

Navigator is a 2nd Generation Voyager ship. Great balconies. By the time you sail she will have completed her upgrades including a Flowrider, Park Cafe, Diamond Club, some Virtual Interior staterooms, pervasive wifi, nursery and new signage. (Probably many other things I've forgotten.) I've cruised on Navigator several times and have found it very friendly.

Great! We (4 rooms) are all in balconies, deck 8 aft!!

I would urge you to consider Giovanni's Table...we were worreid when the switch fro Porotfino occured, but we very quickly fell in love with Giovanni's.

They also have Chops, a steak house, but have found the service good, but no where near as good as Giovanni's and the presentation is not quite up to par.

Have to say I am surprised you say you can't find much about this ship on here. We cruised her in May in the Mediterranean and found lots on here. Start with reviews as you know there is the good, the bad and the ugly there. So read and enjoy! Great ship and we are scheduled to take her again in Nov 2014 when she is sailing out of Galveston!

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=264

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1790844

I would urge you to consider Giovanni's Table...we were worreid when the switch fro Porotfino occured, but we very quickly fell in love with Giovanni's.

They also have Chops, a steak house, but have found the service good, but no where near as good as Giovanni's and the presentation is not quite up to par.

Thanks. I think some of my group may not want to do this, although I & several others would love it! All suggestions are welcome......

Archived