Norwegian Breakaway June 16, 2013

Daveg728

Hi. I tried to PM you but it didn't work - maybe because I'm new? I'm going to be on Breakaway with family. It's my first cruise. Can you explain if there are FOD meetings on NCL cruises and what they are like?

Hi, Yes there are FOD gatherings, I think they call then GLBT now. We were on the Epic last November. They are posted on the daily schedules and usually held at one of the bars. Just gives everyone a chance to say hi. We have been on many cruises with various cruse lines and have always met a nice bunch of people. What's your name? Where you from? I am David and my husband is Joey. The other couple that we were travelling with had to cancel. Looking forward to meeting you.

I don't know how to private message on here. The ages range from people in there 20's to people in the70's. A lot also depends on the cruise line and the length of the cruise. It's basically a meet and greet. Like I said we have made some very good friends.

Archived