Anyone sailing on Triumph this week??

TxStacey

I read that the Triumph is sailing for this first time after drydock this Thursday, June 13th. Im hoping that someone will post pictures of the 2.0 upgrades and the general condition of the ship. I am booked on a Girl's Cruise in September and I cant wait!! This will be my 2nd time on the Triumph and I loved it the first time, so I am nothing but optimistic that it will return to service in better condition than when I sailed it last September!

My DH and I will be sailing on Thursday (June 13). We received an email and phone call saying George Lopez will be performing on Thursday night. Can't wait.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Me and DH will be sailing on the June 13th cruise on the Triumph. We are so ready for vacation.

Are you by chance sailing in a triple or quad cabin but not filling all the beds..........I'll gladly join you and pay a good finders fee..........

Seriously.......when I saw this thread I immediately went on Carnival.com to see if anything is available........apparently all the sailings prior to June 27th are sold out......

I wish, I wish, I wish! I was as close as pulling out my credit card but could hear our family & co-workers. (especially since we have been on 2 since Dec) Then sadly, 2 days later when I changed my mind, it was sold out.

I keep checking for a cabin to open up but no luck.

Hope everyone has a Great trip, we will be on her in October.

Are you by chance sailing in a triple or quad cabin but not filling all the beds..........I'll gladly join you and pay a good finders fee..........

Seriously.......when I saw this thread I immediately went on Carnival.com to see if anything is available........apparently all the sailings prior to June 27th are sold out......

Unfortunately we are not. Sorry…. I think this date has been sold out for about 2 weeks.

I wish, I wish, I wish! I was as close as pulling out my credit card but could hear our family & co-workers. (especially since we have been on 2 since Dec) Then sadly, 2 days later when I changed my mind, it was sold out.

I keep checking for a cabin to open up but no luck.

Hope everyone has a Great trip, we will be on her in October.

My mom wanted to go as well but she also waited till the last minute to decide. So, for the first time ever it will be just me and DH. :)

Will you please report back after your cruise. I am especially interested to learn whether they removed the orchestra from the production shows as with other 2.0 downgrades. Thanks, and have a great time..

Me and DH will be sailing on the June 13th cruise on the Triumph. We are so ready for vacation.

Will you please report back after your cruise. I am especially interested to learn whether they removed the orchestra from the production shows as with other 2.0 downgrades. Thanks, and have a great time..

I surely will. I have two empty memory cards ready to go. So, I will be taking pictures of everything.

Archived