Rivloi Hotel Barcelona

joey1

We are a family of 4 coming in pre-cruise on July 6 for 1 night. We want to stay on Las Ramblas. We want to be close to everything since we have a very short stay. I found the Rivoli (2 rooms) for 160 euros each. It seems to have everything we need. Does this seem like a reasonable price??

I had a hard time finding a room for the 4 of us and honestly the kids (one which is an "adult") could stay together.

We are a family of 4 coming in pre-cruise on July 6 for 1 night. We want to stay on Las Ramblas. We want to be close to everything since we have a very short stay. I found the Rivoli (2 rooms) for 160 euros each. It seems to have everything we need. Does this seem like a reasonable price??

I had a hard time finding a room for the 4 of us and honestly the kids (one which is an "adult") could stay together.

That is about the right price for a 3 or 4 star hotel on Las Ramblas. You will always pay extra for hotels situated there.

Nowhere in Barcelona is 'close to everywhere' but Las Ramblas and Plaça Catalunya are considered to be the centre of the city and tend to have good transport links to other parts of the city.

There are hotels with rooms for 4 people (see my hotel list in my Barcelona information pages) but it is rather last minute to find one for the beginning of July.

Archived