Cadillac Diner on POA

Archie4

Did I read somewhere that this was a 24hour eating place? What's the chilli dogs like?

Yes - the Cadillac Diner is open 'round the clock. I haven't had the chili dogs, but I can vouch for a lot of the other food as quite yummy :D

Thanks everyone! Good to know that there will be somewhere for a bit of comfort food!! Chicken wings and chilli dogs will get several return visits if the rest of the food is good here!! I take it things can be had to 'go' for a bit of late night cabin supper!!

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Thanks everyone! Good to know that there will be somewhere for a bit of comfort food!! Chicken wings and chilli dogs will get several return visits if the rest of the food is good here!! I take it things can be had to 'go' for a bit of late night cabin supper!!

We brought stuff back all the time. They will even give you once of those lids to cover your food on the way back.

Forgot to say that this is only our second cruise and on our first, the Explorer of the Seas, there was a cover charge on their American Diner dining experience! It was only $5 ish and you had to pay extra for shakes etc but you could 'fill your boots' as it were with grub!! Nice that with NCL it's included in the cruise price- don't know about their shakes etc!

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Forgot to say that this is only our second cruise and on our first, the Explorer of the Seas, there was a cover charge on their American Diner dining experience! It was only $5 ish and you had to pay extra for shakes etc but you could 'fill your boots' as it were with grub!! Nice that with NCL it's included in the cruise price- don't know about their shakes etc!

Shakes are the only thing that costs extra in the diner ($4.95 if I remember correctly), but yes you can take anything & everything to go!

We weren't impressed -- went once, and had to wait quite a long time (considering the few people in the room) for food that obviously had been sitting under a warming lamp. Didn't bother with dessert. The buffet beat it handsdown in every category.

We did get milkshakes to go to enjoy on our balcony during the Napali Coast sail by, and they were pretty good.

Archived