Parking with different car number plate

Winkster

We have parking at Southampton booked with CPS but I need to change my car number plate soon - possibly within a day or two of our cruise.

Does anyone know if this will cause a problem? Can CPS issue new details at such short notice or will they object if I just turn up with a car reg number that differs from that on my paperwork?

Thanks!

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Have had this happen twice. Once a few days in advance, gave them a call they changed details on their system and I just had to change registration number on car parking ticket and another when had to change cars the day before and it too late to phone so just explained and changed details when arrived at the dock. It seems a regular occurrence and doesn't pose a problem. ;)

I've been meaning to call them - when I remember to bring the paperwork to work! Must check their opening hours and maybe ring tonight if they're there.

Thanks for the reassurances though - I guessed it wouldn't be a problem as cars have a habit of being unreliable at times.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

I emailed CPS on Sunday afternoon with the same issue - we're off on Ventursa this coming weekend, I was getting our documentation together, and my wife spotted that since we booked the car parking (over a year ago!) she's changed the car.

CPS replied early Monday morning with a fresh 'Print this' email, with the new car reg number on it. Excellent service, very quick, very easy.

Archived