Aft Balcony? - Baja - Caribbean Princess

double s

I am fairly new to cruise critic, but I enjoy the message boards! So much info.

We have an aft balcony cabin (732) on CP 10/15/05, and I was looking for some info on the size compared to other balconies. We always try to sail with a balcony cabin, even if we have to delay a cruise to pay for it! I have heard some good points and would welcome any comments if you have had one of these aft cabins. Thanks!

B732 is not a back aft balcony, are you sure that is your cabin number? As far as the back aft balconies, we love them. Once you cruise with one, you will not want to go back to a cabin with a balcony on the side of the ship, especially on the Caribbean Princess. The only word of caution, is there is 2 cabins on the aft that have obstucted views, make sure that you do not have one of these. They are the second cabins on each side.

I am fairly new to cruise critic, but I enjoy the message boards! So much info.

We have an aft balcony cabin (732) on CP 10/15/05, and I was looking for some info on the size compared to other balconies. We always try to sail with a balcony cabin, even if we have to delay a cruise to pay for it! I have heard some good points and would welcome any comments if you have had one of these aft cabins. Thanks!

Double S --- I thought your cabin number was 654?

cruise fairy,

Aft rooms depend on the ship as to type. Most ships have suites and regular staterooms located in the aft. They do not cost any more than any other room in the category, they just usually book faster because people like them so much.

I think my 2 daughters may have one of these. We are in B749 they are in 751. How obstructed are the views.

B732 is not a back aft balcony, are you sure that is your cabin number? As far as the back aft balconies, we love them. Once you cruise with one, you will not want to go back to a cabin with a balcony on the side of the ship, especially on the Caribbean Princess. The only word of caution, is there is 2 cabins on the aft that have obstucted views, make sure that you do not have one of these. They are the second cabins on each side.

Linda,

Your cabin B749 is a great one, you will love it. B751 has a beam in the middle of the balcony that is about 2 feet wide. You can work around it, but it does block your view partially when you look out of your cabin door.

Archived