Paradise Beach, Palm Beach

Adventurous

Both are a short taxi ride away. There are 3 beaches- literally right next to each other- Palm Beach, San Francisco Beach and then Paradise Beach. None of them charge an entrance fee- Paradise Beach has an $8 bracelet charge to use the water toys- trampoline, iceburg, kayaks, floats- but that's optional once you arrive you can decide.

Thank you Jacq,:)

Do you happen to know about how much is the taxi rice for 2 people?:confused:

What about Palm Beach? Do they have something like the bracelets?

We would like to stay there for the day.:rolleyes: Do you know about their food and drinks?

I think the taxi is about $13 or $14 each way for up to 4 people (maybe you could find another couple to share the ride)

There is an iceberg and a couple of smaller water trampolines that are right there at San Francisco and Palm Beach- I think SFO charges $5 for water toy use- but again it's optional once you get there.

I have heard great things about Palm Beach food- however I haven't had a chance to try it yet. They offer Sushi among other things.

I can't get enough of the Nachos there at Paradise Beach though- I usually find something I like and stick with it so can't really comment on other things on the menu, but friends tell me the chicken fajitas are good too. The only thing that doesn't please my palate would be the guacamole- I'm used to having it with tomato and onion mixed in- the guac I have had there reminds me more of just avocado- I usually toss some pico-de-gallo in it to give it the flavor I like.

You can really just walk from one to the other on the beach side- and decide which one looks best to you- or you can easily spend time at all 3.

Excellent questions, Adventurous. The $8 bracelent....is this for unlimited use on ALL water toys that day?

Also, I thought that I had read somewhere about parasailing being offered at Paradise Beach. I found a website for PB but didn't see that being offered. Do you have any insight on this?

Thanks!

Thank you all!:)

I like the idea of been able to check both of them out. I think I’ll do that!

We’re doing the Dunns River Falls, Mahogany Beach and the River Tubing in Ocho Rios.

The Stingray, Snorkel, and Beach in George Town.

So for the 3rd port I just want a nice beach to relax all day.

Maybe I’ll convince my husband to do the parasailing.:cool:

At Paradise, the $8 bracelet gives you unlimited use of all non-motorized water toys. The parasailing concession is on the border between Paradise and San Francisco Beaches. Since it is a private concession, it's not listed on the PB website.

Archived