How hard is it to get reservations when you do the 150 Central Park Dining Package?

I was looking at this package for the Oasis and saw that you can only pre-book Giovannis on the 1st or 2nd day. It states you must make your Chops and 150 reservations once onboard.

How likely is it that I will get good times for the rest of the cruise? What happens if they just can't accomodate us?

I want to buy the package but I worry that I wont be able to get a decent dining time that works with my group's event schedule.

Can anyone share their experience with this dining package? Thanks!

Hi,

I did this package on Oasis in March. I arrived with a planner of my shows and other MTD reservations, and had specific days and times that I wanted to book 15O CP and Chops. I was able to book what I wanted no problem. I will say that my first stop after boarding was Central Park to make my reservations. I actually went back and changed both reservations later that afternoon without a problem as I had booked 150 CP for the 1st half menu, and then saw the 2nd half menu and wanted to try that one instead. I really enjoyed all 3 restaurants, the package was great!!

Christy

Hi,

I did this package on Oasis in March. I arrived with a planner of my shows and other MTD reservations, and had specific days and times that I wanted to book 15O CP and Chops. I was able to book what I wanted no problem. I will say that my first stop after boarding was Central Park to make my reservations. I actually went back and changed both reservations later that afternoon without a problem as I had booked 150 CP for the 1st half menu, and then saw the 2nd half menu and wanted to try that one instead. I really enjoyed all 3 restaurants, the package was great!!

Christy

I did the same on Allure and stopped at Central Park after lunch at the Park Cafe with this package and had no problems getting the dates and times we wanted.

Archived