RCCL - Serenade of the Seas T/A 11/27/13

cruise pup

I have a lot to tell you. Kevin says hello. When C&A previews came out for this week, I couldn't resist. Surprisingly there are several people onboard I have cruised with before. Will see you soon.

Did Jackie end up on Navigator? Doug

Checking in, first post. Hello to all, seems pretty quiet around here. Coming in 26th via Aeroflot/Moscow, staying NE @ Attica21, possible food PM 26th? Definitely going again to La Sagrada Familia in am on 27th, don't miss this if you are in Barca. Cadiz is quiet, easy, great seafood, easy breezy.

Hello monkeyknuckles. Good nickname. hehe

I don't think for a minute it'll be as quiet on board as it is on this thread. There seems to be a few of us now so there should be a nice wee crowd in the evenings if people wish to meet up.

Sagrada Familia is so beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes. I think I will probably revisit La Pedera and Casa Batilo this trip as my hotel is within walking distance. I love the Gaudi.

You are right Craig-some are more reserved than others but we always have fun. Right also about this class of ships-all the glass in the public areas make you feel one with the ocean. My favorite group, too. It will be so different from next May on Indy. Doug

Edited by hotdog647

I have a lot to tell you. Kevin says hello. When C&A previews came out for this week, I couldn't resist. Surprisingly there are several people onboard I have cruised with before. Will see you soon.

Did Jackie end up on Navigator? Doug

Hi Doug & Kevin!

Yes, Jackie ended up booked on 2 TA's Navigator and Serenade. See you in a few days! :cool:

LloydGregory: if you take the tram to the old capital would you object if I tagged along too? It sounds like something I'd like to do and it's not a part of Tenerife that I've seen yet, I think. Don't worry - you don't need to answer now. I'm sure we'll meet along with the other FODs. ;-)

Hi Craig,

That will not be a problem. It will be the first time we have done the tram also but promised to do it several times before. We are also hoping to do the self guided walking tours of Cadiz which I believe you get from the tourist office if you are interested. Our cabin number is 7514 if we do not get to see you before.

Hi to everyone else not looked for a few days as it was so quiet and look what I have missed. Look forward to meeting everyone in the evenings. Doug Radiance class ships are also our preferred choice for the same reasons as yourself.