Half Moon Cay cabana

versuco

Just venting - booked a cruise in January for November. Tried to book a cabana on Half Moon Cay the next day and saw they were already sold out:mad:! I've been checking every day since then to see if someone might have cancelled, but have had no luck.

What are our chances of booking one once we get on board? Do they hold some back, or pre-sell all of them?

They don't hold any back to sell on the ship.

There are only 15 of the regular cabanas and they go quickly.

But keep checking. You never know when someone will cancel.

Also, check when you get on the ship (ASAP). If none are available, ask to be put on the wait list.

Good luck!

Thanks. I was hoping they held some back to sell on the ship. The excursion desk is the first place we will go when we get on the ship.

We've been to Half Moon Cay several times and there were always empty cabanas, so we were surprised they were already sold out.

I will keep checking.

I suggest taking a beach umbrella or take your own pop up cabana. You are allowed to do that on Carnival ships. They sell them at stores now (June/July) and they are not that expensive. They come in a nice carrying case with starp to go over your shoulder.

Archived