3 day getaway cruise

jrobinso

I am thinking of booking one (or two B2B) of the 3 day getaway cruises on Golden in October. What can I expect as far as dining and entertainment?Will the cruise have more of a "party boat" type of feel ( not looking for that)? I haven't done a cruise this short before so I am not sure what to expect.

Thank you.

There's no getting around the fact that a 2- or 3-day cruise has a different vibe than a longer cruise. It will probably be a younger crowd but Princess is not known as a "party" cruise line.

I took a B2B last October combining a 2-day cruise with a 15-day one. The first two days had a lot of people from San Francisco who were returning home. It wasn't a party crowd but had a number of large family groups.

How "partying" it will be will depend on when you sail. If it's during a holiday or Spring break, it would be moreso than at other times.

There's no getting around the fact that a 2- or 3-day cruise has a different vibe than a longer cruise. It will probably be a younger crowd but Princess is not known as a "party" cruise line.

I took a B2B last October combining a 2-day cruise with a 15-day one. The first two days had a lot of people from San Francisco who were returning home. It wasn't a party crowd but had a number of large family groups.

How "partying" it will be will depend on when you sail. If it's during a holiday or Spring break, it would be moreso than at other times.

Thank you for the information, Pam. I was looking at October, so it wouldn't be a holiday time. What about entertainment and dining? Did you find that Princess offered a good selection of activities on your short cruise? I am assuming that the specialty restaurants will be open and there will be an evening show or two.

Archived