Sunshine Aft Balconies

spotte

Does anyone know if the aft balconies on the Sunshine are all the same size or are the ones closer to the outside larger than in the middle? I know the aft wraps are larger, but just wondering about the regular afts. Are the rooms and or balconies any different in size?

Would also like info on the aft balcony cabins. We have 6 aft cabins on the 6th floor booked on the Sunshine in January and 1 wrap cabin. Would like to see pics & more information. Can you open the divider between the balcony's? Any imfo is most welcome!!

the two middle cabins are smaller and there is no sofa in those cabins. there is a metal divider down the middle so no, you can not open them straight across.

on deck 6 you could get noise from below.

Edited by serene56

the two middle cabins are smaller and there is no sofa in those cabins. there is a metal divider down the middle so no, you can not open them straight across.

on deck 6 you could get noise from below.

I hope this isn't right because we have 3 people booked in one of the middle aft balconies.

• 4 months later...
We are booked into cabin 8330. Has anybody ever stayed in this room? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

We are booked in this cabin for March 16, 2014 sailing. I have been searching for info regarding the sofa. I need for it to be a full pull out sofa bed ad ot just a sofa to put sheets on for someone to sleep. Can you tell me about your experience havig this Aft room? Thanks so much!!!

Does anyone know if the aft balconies on the Sunshine are all the same size or are the ones closer to the outside larger than in the middle? I know the aft wraps are larger, but just wondering about the regular afts. Are the rooms and or balconies any different in size?

We are booked into 8338 and 8337 on the Sunshine. 8335 and 8330 are extra long about 18 ft. The only ones except the wraps.

We have couple pic's of 8335 ( chermikemiller@cox.net) or you can Google Sunshine or Destiny cabin _______.