Atrium lifts

elaine61

Hi all

Well Cunard have offered my son and daughter cabin No: 5126 for our trip in September. It is in the same area as the original cabin they had booked the other side of the atrium cabins. But this cabin backs onto the atrium lifts. Does anyone know if you can here the elevators rising up and down in the cabin?? Also do the atrium lifts stop on all the floors it serves or does it miss some out?? I really hope I haven't made a mistake in accepting this cabin. Of course I would rather know others views. We are regular cruisers, but we are QM2 virgins!!

Elaine

Colin

Thanks for that. They have lifts like that in a local department store here and I have to say I can't hear anything when it is going up and down and I am in the same area as the lifts not in a different room. Hopefully I am worrying about nothing. I did wonder if the lifts stopped at deck 5 and maybe passengers getting on and off chatting would be a problem but thanks for putting my mind at rest on that one.

Elaine

After you had posted your message I was relieved that it only stops at certain floors. Hopefully it doesn't get as much use as the main lifts a little further along the corridor! Thanks for the reassurance.

Elaine

Archived